lanyard

1drifter

Mouseketeer
As Castaway Club members we received lanyards on our second cruise. We are packing for our 3rd cruise & need to know if we have to locate our old lanyards, or will we get new ones free when we board?

I didn't know that CC Club members received lanyards until our FIFTH cruise. So, if you are not offered them, ask.

I'd like to know the answer to this, too, because a couple of our lanyard pouches ripped before the end of our cruise, so I don't know whether I should just go ahead and throw them away...

We've gotten lanyards every cruise after our first -- starting to amass a nice little collection at this point ...

I found this in the DCL aplphabetical listing on the first page. This should help.

Castaway Club - Once you have cruised on DCL you are a member of their Castaway Club. Onboard benefits for the new program will begin aboard Disney Magic on October 3, 2009, and aboard Disney Wonder on October 18, 2009.
New CC Club Membership Program as of 9/11/09
List of CC benefits by tier

Only CC members get the appropriate lanyard for each cruise, not everyone in the stateroom with them.
Silver lanyards are grey/silver
Gold lanyards are bold yellow
Platinum lanyards are black

Current Silver Castaway Club gift
Description of Gold and Platinum Castawy Club gifts
Pictures of new CC Club gifts from 10/10/09 Magic cruise
New CC reception in Studio Sea

We just cruised on 2/6. We were given lanyards (and or Key to the World cards) at the airport check-in before boarding the Magical Express busses to the port. On previous cruises, we got the lanyards at the port check-in before boarding. You won't need your old lanyards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter