Lanyard?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by ZoZo, Jun 13, 2006.

1. ZoZo

ZoZo DIS Veteran

Where is a good place to buy a lanyard? There are no Wal-Marts close to me.

If they have them at some place like Target, what department do they sell them in?

Thanks.

(Clarification: I am interested in the type of lanyard with a plastic holder for things like your room key, ID, etc. Not a pin lanyard. Thanks!)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sistertrip

sistertrip DIS Veteran

I haven't seen them at Target, but I've never looked for them. How about a Rite Aid or CVS?

4. STEAMBOAT209

STEAMBOAT209 DIS Veteran

I have seen them in Big Kmart stores and they are in the sporting goods/camping area.

5. mickeysaver

mickeysaver <font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer

Claire's Boutique or Hot Topic in the malls usually carry a few. I would seriously consider waiting until you get to WDW and buy one there. The official Disney lanyards may cost more and may be a bit stiffer, but they are more sturdy. Maggie

6. silverspark7

silverspark7 Mouseketeer

if you're looking to do a lanyard for pins....try getting one that is thicker. as in, wide like a ribbon. it'll hold the pins better. :)

7. yellowfish78

yellowfish78 DIS Veteran

I bought mine at the nearest college. It's actually a lanyard with a detachable "wallet". It's got the school colors and college name (which works well for me since I'm an alumni there!) the wallet holds cash, room key, FP's and DL and is unclipped when I go on rides.
    DBF got his off of EBay, of his favorite baseball team.
    Both good quality, both made well, and have been on numerous trips. It's also nice to see people notice our home college and we find other sports fans this way too.