lanyard/picture ID???? what's this all about?

This may be off the subject a bit ....
I was at Animal Kingdom today picking up our free lanyards (a special promotion for passholders) I checked out prices while I was there, for a "Disney" lanyard it’s $8.00. Sorry I didn’t notice if or what type of card holder it came with. They have pin sets with a matching lanyard for $25.00. Example: Buzz Lightyear, you get 5 pins total, 2 pins have double (so you can trade) and 1 large special pin. (Not sure if it a collector’s pin) There’s a Cinderella pin set like this too. And this is way off the subject, but while shopping at my local Wal-mart I was surprise to see a “Disney Dreams” t-shirt for $9.98. I was very impress with the quality of the fabric and the lettering was gel outline. This type of shirt would probably sell at Disney for about $20.00. Guess you can tell where I shop.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter