Lane Kiffin meet Karma

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by asta, Sep 30, 2013.

1. asta

asta DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tinatark

tinatark DIS Veteran

Funny how fans of UT are so gleeful about his departure - I get it, he left in a hurry, for his dream job. But in reality, he stunk as the head coach at UT! They weren't winning with him, he was an arrogant jerk! Good riddance that he left under any circumstances!

4. firecracker725

firecracker725 Somethin' Clever

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. :thumbsup2

I'm sure daddy will help him get another job he doesn't deserve.:snooty:

5. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

He's made more than enough money to retire and his wife is beyond HOT. I doubt he's crying. In fact, he's probably laughing all the way to the bank.

6. TLHB70

TLHB70 <font color=navy>Let me be known by the Company I

Wow. I had not heard this story yet. Has he made any comments? I bet he is speechless.

7. Wishing on a star

Wishing on a star DIS Veteran

OMG!!!!!

Karma bites!!!!! The very first thing I thought when I saw this headline yesterday.

Maybe the dude and his cocaine/drug induced 'I am an invincible god' days are OVER.

8. Soldier's*Sweeties

Soldier's*Sweeties DIS Veteran

I just heard this on sports radio driving around with DH. They said he parks his car at the airport so that part of the story isn't a big deal.

*** I honestly don't know much about the whole story.

9. firecracker725

I'm sorry, but there's no way that arrogant joker is laughing. He thinks much too highly of himself to be content to simply fade into the background. Also, it's likely that the money won't last very long with his extravagant lifestyle.

10. asta

asta DIS Veteran

If he is able to laugh it would be because he, like the rest of us, is aware of what a total joke he really is,

11. Cannot_Wait_4Disney

Cannot_Wait_4Disney Ok all you A cattle, get in ...

Tennessee fans remind me of the decent looking but vindictive girl that gets left for a better woman. Before the break up, he's kind, he's gentile, he's everything a coach should be, he's going to lead us to the promised land. Of course when she finds out it's. HE LEFT ME FOR HER!!! SHE'S UGLY. And after the rage where she trashes any of his items she can, (Tennessee fans burned mattresses ) it's Oh he usurped our tradition, ruined our program, didn't deserve us or any girl or anything he got, and even kicked Smokey the family dog. And of course then she follows him around all over the place bad mouthing him to anyone she can including the very woman she just trashed as ugly. And of course years and years later after she's broken up with someone else in the mean time, the program has gone downhill that's all his fault too.

12. FlightlessDuck

FlightlessDuck Pluto's personal nose scratcher

I only barely follow college football, but I think it's funny just because of how the whole Oakland Raiders thing went down back in 2008.

13. Cannot_Wait_4Disney

Cannot_Wait_4Disney Ok all you A cattle, get in ...

He has more than enough money to pretty much vacation the rest of his life with his wife if he wants. But if he wants to remain in football, he'll land somewhere either going back to be a coordinator or as head coach at a lesser school.

14. Praying Colonel

Praying Colonel DIS Veteran

I'm a UK fan, so I take a back seat to no one in my disdain for the Volunteer program and all things orange. But IMHO there's one thing on which all right-thinking Americans can agree, UT fan or not: Lane Kiffin is a galactic poopooface (sorry, apparently my 1st choice of words was not up to standards--sorry mods), and it's fun to see galactic poopoofaces get what's coming to them.

15. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

Maybe he can go coach the Raiders again? They can't possibly do any worse than they are right now. lol

16. firecracker725

Well said. I am a Mississippi State girl myself (pity me), but I still despise what Tuberville did to Ole Miss and was too happy to see him crash and burn at Auburn. Leave if you must, but be classy about it.

17. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

UT?? I thought you guys were talking about Undercover Tourist :lmao:

18. asta

asta DIS Veteran

I appreciate the support. Whether you are a UT fan or not, there is just a wrong and dishonorable way to run your professional life. Coaches leave all of the time but not in the middle of the night and without respect to the young men you are supposed to be coaching. And you have to admit that it was funny that he got fired in the middle of the night after he deserted UT late at night.

19. Wishing on a star

Wishing on a star DIS Veteran

Galactic PooPoo-face... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And, the person who is making a lame attempt to bring up jealosy...

Ummmmmm. NOT!!!!

Kiffen is a number one, first class, low class, low life, cocaiine-drug induced, narcissistic, Galactic PooPoo-face!

OMG, this is all just TOO funny!

20. Praying Colonel

Praying Colonel DIS Veteran

^Yeah, my first description ended up as a bunch of asterisks, so I decided to pick a pejorative that was more filter-friendly. :rotfl:

21. pryncess527

pryncess527 DIS Veteran

I'm a Georgia fan with no love for UT, but the way Kiffin treated UT was just wrong and I couldn't help but chuckle when I heard about him getting slammed with a karma bus.