Landry's Select Club

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by StuckInKS, Nov 2, 2012.

1. StuckInKS

StuckInKS DIS Veteran

Do members get anything besides the $25 credits (welcome/birthday/every $250) and % off retail purchases? I know the old safari club offered a free app and 10% off up to 4 entrees. On the Safari club page it now promotes the Select club and only mentions "exclusive members-only offers" I have been a Select Club member since Feb and have NEVER received an email or anything else about any special offers, so I thought maybe there was something like the old safari club benefits that I don't know about...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Minerva Mouse

Minerva Mouse Grow through, what you go through.

Preferred seating I believe, but that's all I can think of.

We were told it was an hour wait once, then flashed the card and suddenly it was 15 minutes.

4. auntfrannie

auntfrannie DIS Veteran

I didn't belong to the old safari club but with the Select card you earn points towards future discounts. I'm pretty sure you also get a $25 certificate to use the month around your birthday.

5. SignMeUp

SignMeUp DIS Veteran

I get monthly emails for free appetizers from the RFC, probably because I was originally in their Safari Club.

6. DisneyFamily123

DisneyFamily123 Use the Force, Luke!

We emails once in a while offering a small amount off dining but we have 2 Landry's restaurants near where we live... might be why. The best thing is priority seating without needing to have a reservation at T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, and Rainforest Cafe or Yak and Yeti in Animal Kingdom Park. We bypassed a very long line (50 people?) waiting to get into T-Rex once and were seated within 5 minutes!!!

7. StuckInKS

StuckInKS DIS Veteran

We have a T-Rex in our zip code and two others less than 20 minutes away according to their locator :confused3