Landry's paper vouchers

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Hi y'all! I purchased two $50 gift card vouchers from Raise for $80 for Landry's restaurants. I printed those out and plan on using them at the Rainforest Cafe in Nashville this month. Anyone use these paper vouchers for there?

Hi y'all! I purchased two $50 gift card vouchers from Raise for $80 for Landry's restaurants. I printed those out and plan on using them at the Rainforest Cafe in Nashville this month. Anyone use these paper vouchers for there?

I've done it several times. Never an issue.

Has anyone used the vouchers at Yak and Yeti? Do they accept them there?
I had asked this question on here a few days ago, and I was told yes, they do work. I was also interested in whether they worked with the welcome reward plus the birthday reward. Again, I was told yes. Just can't use my DVC discount with all that.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna get at least one more for merchandise. 20% off is a nice discount.

I had asked this question on here a few days ago, and I was told yes, they do work. I was also interested in whether they worked with the welcome reward plus the birthday reward. Again, I was told yes. Just can't use my DVC discount with all that.

I had no problem using both rewards and a paper gift card at T-Rex. They actually applied both rewards without asking. I was only expecting one to be applied, but got a nice surprise when the bill came.

Sometimes it's hard to find the Landry's, TRex and Rainforest Cafe gift cards at a high discount.

I tend to get better deals on McCormick and Schmick which is a Landry's restaurant and can be used at any of their restaurants just like all of their gift cards.

So, keep an eye out for those! Generally they are 20-25% off. Cardpool has them for 20% off right now for $55 GC and you can get 2% cash back for going through topcashback.com

Have used the Landry's GCs at Y&Y and T-Rex. Can't beat saving extra money on your meals!

I'm psyched that I can save 20% off of our merchandise totals as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter