Landry's Coupons (Rainforest Cafe)

Thank you sooooo much! We will be there in 2 weeks, and 2 --.99 cents kids meals will save us $10.-$12. Thanks again for posting!

These are GREAT links! I can't believe I've never read this part of their website before! Super tip- thanks!

Thanks for the heads up on the rewards charts. Will be great for when Dd and I go for a girls outing.

THANKS! I was going to buy a Safari Card to save some money by getting the free appetizer, but these free kids meal coupons will be just fine! :goodvibes By the way, don't you have to use the Safari Card twice a year to keep it active??:confused:

THANKS! I was going to buy a Safari Card to save some money by getting the free appetizer, but these free kids meal coupons will be just fine! :goodvibes By the way, don't you have to use the Safari Card twice a year to keep it active??:confused:

I think it is once a year, but they let me you use mine last time and it had been a little over a year since I had used it last.

thanks for posting this will definitely help out with our food budget at Disney-they are good at the Animal Kingdom-right?

I found this link on a blog and wanted to share for everyone
http://www.coupondad.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Landrys_Coupons_123010.pdf

Looks like Rainforest cafe has some applicable coupons, but not T-Rex :(

I just wanted to offer that we did use the kids meal for $0.99 at TREX last month. Another DISer had posted these coupons and confirmed they could be used at either since they are both owned by Landry's. Our waiter checked and no problems at all! :cool1:

Heather

I don't know how often you need to use the card, but I can say...don't loose it! They charge $5 or $6 to replace it. Our local RF closed and I finally decided to replace the card and was a little surprised they charged me. (though they mailed it quickly to me)

Thanks so much for posting this!!!! We are going in November, and dd wants to eat at Rainforest again -- but i was hesitant.. til now!!

Just wanted to say that Landry's sold Joe's Crab shack a few years ago, so they are not part of any of the promotions.

Does anyone know if these coupons will work at Yak N Yeti? They are part od the Landry's group but I don't see their name on any of the coupons. It would be great if they did!

I just wanted to offer that we did use the kids meal for $0.99 at TREX last month. Another DISer had posted these coupons and confirmed they could be used at either since they are both owned by Landry's. Our waiter checked and no problems at all! :cool1:

Heather

Thanks for the heads-up! We have reservations for a late lunch on our arrival day. I'll print out a coupon to bring and hope we get lucky to have ours accepted as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter