Land & Sea package?

MicStroz

Earning My Ears
I wish that dvc members had an option to book a continuous land and sea package. Oh I can book it but in little pieces that I have to patch together. But never get the benifits under the club like checking in at the first resort also for the ship. Guess cash is still king.

MicStroz said:
I wish that dvc members had an option to book a continuous land and sea package. Oh I can book it but in little pieces that I have to patch together. But never get the benifits under the club like checking in at the first resort also for the ship. Guess cash is still king.

I didn't think Disney had land/sea official packages for the last 4-5 years or so. For any guest, cash or not.

I didn't think Disney had land/sea official packages for the last 4-5 years or so. For any guest, cash or not.

This is correct, no more Land and Sea packages through DCL. You can purchase separately hotel, cruise, transfers (same as DVC).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter