land/sea cruise HELP

butterfuleyes

Earning My Ears
My fi and I want to do a land/sea cruise, but I've never been to DW and want to spend 7 days there. I wanted to add on 3 days before the cruise. Do you think I should go through a travel agent or do this myself? I don't know what prices are considered good. Please give me some websites to help me out. Thanks!

butterfuleyes said:
My fi and I want to do a land/sea cruise, but I've never been to DW and want to spend 7 days there. I wanted to add on 3 days before the cruise. Do you think I should go through a travel agent or do this myself? I don't know what prices are considered good. Please give me some websites to help me out. Thanks!

You will have a great time. We've just returned from the 3-night Land and 4-night Sea cruise on the Wonder. I have one tip for you about pre-cruise nights. Book them through DCL at the same resort you are staying at during the Land portion of your package. Your Land/Sea cruise includes 7 days of Park Hopper passes, however, they can only be used when you start your cruise package. If you book your three nights at another resort or elsewhere, you will be stuck buying park passes to cover those pre-cruise package days. We learned this the hard way and had to buy about $900 worth of park passes at the last minute to cover our pre-cruise days.

I wrote another post about this subject here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=988555

I would check out Small World Vacations @ www.mousesavers.com or the one on www.allearsnet.com. Whatever you do make certain that the travel agent has Disney College Program. If you reserve through the two listed you will also get a credit for the cruise, for instance my package is costing $4,000 (we added two extra days) so I will get a $250,00 credit on the cruise.

Disney Crazy Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter