1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Lag in confirmation emails?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by CuteAndFluffy, Apr 29, 2013.

1. CuteAndFluffy

CuteAndFluffy DIS Veteran

I made two ADR's this morning (V&A + 'Ohana) and put down credit card confirmation. I didn't write them down immediately (of course.) My browser shut down unexpectedly and I lost the confirmation pages I still had open. I checked my planner on the Disney site and they weren't listed. I also haven't received email confirmation for them.

So...is there a lag in when confirmation emails are sent out? Or will I need to call to see if these ADRs are out there somewhere? I wouldn't worry about it, but since they have my CC attached to them, I am not comfortable with just letting it go.

Thanks for the help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kgsmith

kgsmith DIS Veteran

I got my email confirmations quickly -- I could hear the 'ding' in my inbox for the first ADR as I was making the second ADR.

I think I'd call (407) WDW-DINE and ask for the confirmation numbers. They should be able to find them from the phone number you used when you made them and/or a resort confirmation number.

Good luck!

4. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

I made my ADR's yesterday and immediately received confirmation emails after each one. They also show up when I sign in to My Disney Experience.

5. heatherbynum

heatherbynum Peace, Love, Disney & Hanson

The emails this morning for me were a little laggy.

6. CuteAndFluffy

I ended up calling. The CM was super helpful and checked every way we could think of. Nothing in record (super odd).

I must have missed the final confirmation screen. Can't figure out any other way it happened.

7. kgsmith

kgsmith DIS Veteran

Oh no! Were you able to reschedule the two ADRs over the phone with the CM?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

8. CuteAndFluffy

I didn't even try. One was V&A, so I would have had to talk to another person. The other was breakfast at 'Ohana. I figured it was better for me to mentally regroup than to try and make decisions on the fly.

Still can't figure out how I did(didn't) do it...