LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I will have limited design time if any until Monday, Aug 17th. Thanks for your understanding :)

Hi LadyB. I see you're the go-to person for awesome door decor! My family is taking our first Disney cruise this October on the Wonder. I was able to find a Mickey head with sombrero to go around the stateroom number, and I was wondering if you could create a Minnie version (we have to stay in 2 separate rooms). Maybe with a red bow? If you are able to, great! If not, I understand you are terribly busy but thanks for reading my request.

Hi Lady B!
You do amazing work!
Could I please get the following? We are taking our first cruise in October.

LadyBMH MInnie 15
name: Kaitlyn

Lady BMH MInnie 13
name: Mommy

LadyBMH MInnie 10
name: Grandma

Lady B cruise logo Halloween 5
Oue Hallo Magic Cruise
October 23-28, 2015

Lady B cruise MH26
Left ear: Lorna
Right ear: Disney Magic

Lady B cruise MH72
name: Stacey

Lady B cruise MH46
left ear: Kaitlyn
Right ear: Chillin' on the Magic

Thank you so much!

Your designs STAND OUT! So excited to get them whenever you have time.

Not traveling until April 2, 2016

1) LadyBAnnaRapunzelNameFill_zpska9op1ay.png
Abigail
jpg

2) MommyRedMinnieNameFill_zps201d6a82.png
Greta
jpg

3) MinnieNameFillMadison_zpsf49770ab.jpg
Grace
jpg
----would love the height of all name fills to be the same

4) LadyBCruisePortholeEar21_zps4289d86c.jpg
The Allison Family (instead of Princess Dakota)
Fantasy

5) LadyBCruisePortholeEar12_zps94e8f0b1.jpg
The Grandmothers
Fantasty

Thank you so much!

Hi LadyB. I see you're the go-to person for awesome door decor! My family is taking our first Disney cruise this October on the Wonder. I was able to find a Mickey head with sombrero to go around the stateroom number, and I was wondering if you could create a Minnie version (we have to stay in 2 separate rooms). Maybe with a red bow? If you are able to, great! If not, I understand you are terribly busy but thanks for reading my request.
Hi,
I don't normally take requests for the stateroom parts but if I have time I will work on it, please give me the names to personalize.

Hi Lady B!
You do amazing work!
Could I please get the following? We are taking our first cruise in October.

LadyBMH MInnie 15
name: Kaitlyn

Lady BMH MInnie 13
name: Mommy

LadyBMH MInnie 10
name: Grandma

Lady B cruise logo Halloween 5
Oue Hallo Magic Cruise
October 23-28, 2015

Lady B cruise MH26
Left ear: Lorna
Right ear: Disney Magic

Lady B cruise MH72
name: Stacey

Lady B cruise MH46
left ear: Kaitlyn
Right ear: Chillin' on the Magic

Thank you so much!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/August/Staceroo
password is Staceroo

Your designs STAND OUT! So excited to get them whenever you have time.

Not traveling until April 2, 2016

1) LadyBAnnaRapunzelNameFill_zpska9op1ay.png
Abigail
jpg

2) MommyRedMinnieNameFill_zps201d6a82.png
Greta
jpg

3) MinnieNameFillMadison_zpsf49770ab.jpg
Grace
jpg
----would love the height of all name fills to be the same

4) LadyBCruisePortholeEar21_zps4289d86c.jpg
The Allison Family (instead of Princess Dakota)
Fantasy

5) LadyBCruisePortholeEar12_zps94e8f0b1.jpg
The Grandmothers
Fantasty

Thank you so much!
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/August/iloveteachingspanish
password is iloveteachingspanish

Hi LadyB:

I'm trying to download the following Stateroom Parts. I read that the download icon shows up but doesn't work. If I can somehow get these that would be great for my group!

Also, do you know if anyone has printed these parts, say at costco. I am planning on printing these on photo paper, but I dont know if they will hold up on the actual door. Would I still need to laminate them? Thanks in advanced!

Trying to download:

LadyBStateroomParts107

LadyBStateroomParts108

LadyBStateroomParts109

LadyBStateroomParts110

LadyBStateroomParts4

LadyBStateroomParts6

LadyBStateroomParts1

LadyBStateroomParts10

LadyBStateroomParts50

LadyBStateroomParts50b

LadyBStateroomParts80

LadyBStateroomParts82

LadyBStateroomParts83

LadyBStateroomParts84

LadyBStateroomParts116

LadyBStateroomParts23

LadyBStateroomParts31

Hi,
I don't normally take requests for the stateroom parts but if I have time I will work on it, please give me the names to personalize.

Hi LadyB! I'm good on stateroom parts now. Thank you, but I saw a few of your pieces that I would love to have on my door!

Aulani3-
New Years 2013

MHHalloween12-
The Figueroas

StreetSign21-
Figueroa Blvd

THANKS A BUNCHES!

Hi LadyB:

I'm trying to download the following Stateroom Parts. I read that the download icon shows up but doesn't work. If I can somehow get these that would be great for my group!

Also, do you know if anyone has printed these parts, say at costco. I am planning on printing these on photo paper, but I dont know if they will hold up on the actual door. Would I still need to laminate them? Thanks in advanced!

Trying to download:

LadyBStateroomParts107

LadyBStateroomParts108

LadyBStateroomParts109

LadyBStateroomParts110

LadyBStateroomParts4

LadyBStateroomParts6

LadyBStateroomParts1

LadyBStateroomParts10

LadyBStateroomParts50

LadyBStateroomParts50b

LadyBStateroomParts80

LadyBStateroomParts82

LadyBStateroomParts83

LadyBStateroomParts84

LadyBStateroomParts116

LadyBStateroomParts23

LadyBStateroomParts31

All my items are meant to be printed on a home computer so I do not know about printing at other places, most will not do it due to copy rights.
I printed mine on card stock and did not laminate and they held up fine, if you print on regular paper you will need to laminate. Photo paper should work without laminating as long as it is a thicker paper.
The stateroom parts are ok to download from my Photobucket as is. I just tried to download using my link and password from another computer and it worked fine for me using google chrome.
The download button not working was only an issue with the thumbnails that I know of but it should work fine if you use the links I have posted on my thread posts #2-4.
Please try to download using google chrome or explorer, safari does not seem to work well with PB and passwords.

Last edited:
Hi LadyB! I'm good on stateroom parts now. Thank you, but I saw a few of your pieces that I would love to have on my door!

Aulani3-
New Years 2013

MHHalloween12-
The Figueroas

StreetSign21-
Figueroa Blvd

THANKS A BUNCHES!

Sorry, I have a few more request. I didn't scroll down to see the rest of your albums.

CruiseMexicanRiviera1-
Figueroa Family

CruiseHalloween16 (except it's on the Wonder, not Dream)

MHSuper5- Kris
MHStar48- Jenn
MHFrozen17- Ava
MHStitch4- Roman
MHTsumTsum- Mia

Lady B, am enjoying your designs and was hoping you would be able to make some for my family. We are cruising in September, on the Dream, for our 25th Anniversary. I have some picked out but if you have anything special for a 25th Wedding Anniversary that would be great!

Our names are Bob & Chris. Married 25 years September 29

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Honey Moon-Wedding-Anniversary/LadyBCruiseLove16_zpsaf165797.jpg.html?sort=9&o=15

On the Mickey & Minnie one could you by chance include our anniversary date? 25 Magical Years, Bob & Chris, September 29

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Honey Moon-Wedding-Anniversary/LadyBCruiseLove31_zps6a47a047.jpg.html?sort=9&o=30

On this name one, can I get three different ones. One for Becca, one for Brooke & one for John. Disney Dream 2015?

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Name Fills and Tags/LadyBCruiseTag2_zps2640ef2d.jpg.html?sort=9&o=7

One more I found this morning:

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...igns/LadyBCruiseSign177.jpg.html?sort=9&o=174

Can it say Cruising with Mickey and the Gang for 25 years The Duncan Family 1990-2015?

Thanks!
I may have some more but photobucket is running really slow for me. Thank you so much for your time.

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot to say that I needed them by September 15 if possible. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter