LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lady B, me again! thanks for the fabulous DISigns!!! I printed them out on fabric paper and made a fish extender out of them! thank you so much! I was wondering if you could make another set for my family that I could make into magnets for our doors. I completely understand if you are too busy with other designs! We sail on May 1 - if I could have them by April 15, that would be awesome! thaaaaank you so much!

LadyBMHAriel6 Iris
LadyBMHCinderella8 Nellie
LadyBMHPrince7 Franklin
LadyBMHFrozen19 Philip
LadyBMHFrozen33 Lucy
LadyBMHFrogPrincess11 Brinkley
LadyBMHTangeled1 ClaraJane
LadyBMHFrozen3 AnnieB.
Hi :) I added these to your folder:
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/March/AnnieBWilliams?sort=9&page=1
password is AnnieBWilliams

Hi Lady B,
We are sailing the Fantasy April 18th celebrating our 30th anniversary and would love the following by April 4th if possible.
Thank you so very much!
Blessings
Sherri and Nathan

LadyBCruiseLove28 -Nathan & Sherri
LadyBCruiseLove38 - Sherri & Nathan 30 years
LadyBCruiseLove39 - Celebrating our 30th Nathan & Sherri April 2015 Disney Fantasy
LadyBCruiseLove49 - Sherri & Nathan 2015 Fantasy
LadyBCruiseLove44 - Nathan & Sherri April 18th, 2015 Fantasy
LadyBCruisePorthole5 - The Wheeler's -2015 Fantasy
LadyBCruiseGroup7 -The Wheeler Family Fantasy top row- Dad, Mom, Parick bottom row- Jennifer, JohnMark, Hannah
LadyBMHIncredible1- Could it say "30 Incredible Years" in one ear and Nathan & Sherri ins the other??
LadyBCruiseMap1 - Nathan & Sherri Fantasy April 18-25 2015 Ports: St. Thomas, San Juan, Castaway Cay

Hi Lady B,
We are sailing the Fantasy April 18th celebrating our 30th anniversary and would love the following by April 4th if possible.
Thank you so very much!
Blessings
Sherri and Nathan

LadyBCruiseLove28 -Nathan & Sherri
LadyBCruiseLove38 - Sherri & Nathan 30 years
LadyBCruiseLove39 - Celebrating our 30th Nathan & Sherri April 2015 Disney Fantasy
LadyBCruiseLove49 - Sherri & Nathan 2015 Fantasy
LadyBCruiseLove44 - Nathan & Sherri April 18th, 2015 Fantasy
LadyBCruisePorthole5 - The Wheeler's -2015 Fantasy
LadyBCruiseGroup7 -The Wheeler Family Fantasy top row- Dad, Mom, Parick bottom row- Jennifer, JohnMark, Hannah
LadyBMHIncredible1- Could it say "30 Incredible Years" in one ear and Nathan & Sherri ins the other??
LadyBCruiseMap1 - Nathan & Sherri Fantasy April 18-25 2015 Ports: St. Thomas, San Juan, Castaway Cay
Hi,
I spelled Patrick both ways just in case Parick was a typo :) Have a great cruise
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la... Orders/March/MrIncredibleswife?sort=9&page=1
password is MrIncredibleswife

Hi Lady B!

Could I get two more please? Pretty please? :flower3:

Halloween6 w/Fantasy in one ear and 2015 in the other.
and
Halloween3 w/Beware of Hitchiking Ghosts, as shown, but also Disney Fantasy 2015.

Thanks in advance! :worship:

I am searching for the Alaska Cruise Door Magnet Ideas. Do you have a good link or have you done some in the past. I am so new to this it can become so overwhealming.

I am searching for the Alaska Cruise Door Magnet Ideas. Do you have a good link or have you done some in the past. I am so new to this it can become so overwhealming.
Hi and welcome :) I have a folder of Alaska items in my photo bucket. Post #3 on this thread (First page) has all my cruise links and there is a link to Cruise Alaska, the password is located there too which is DISneySmiles. Please read post #1 for directions :)

Hi Lady B.
I'm going on first cruise, and we are doing Halloween cruise.
Can I get a few of these? I would like a Halloween Theme with
Maleficent and maybe Jack?
Thanks

I would love it if you could please make me some, what you do is truly amazing

This is our 1st cruise on the Disney Wonder in Alaska on June 22, 2015

LadyBMHMinnie21 - Shauna
LadyBMHAurora1 - Christina
LadyBMHMerida3 - Samantha
LadyBCruiseMHPirate2 - Chas

LadyBCruiseLetter11 - Dear Samantha and Shauna
LadyBCruiseFETag10 - From The Schneider's in Room 6647 and can you change it to the Wonder

I am not sure which one to pick...ugh so many to choose from love them all.
LadyBAlaskaCruise18 - Welcome Aboard the Schneider Family, Alaska Cruise June 2015
LadyBAlaskaCruise24 - The Schneider Family - 2015

Disney Wonder
LadyBStreetSign25 - Princess Samantha
LadyBStreetSign12 - Princess Shauna
LadyBStreetSign28 - Pirate Chas
LadyBStreetSign30 - Princess Christina

I am so sorry if there are to many but I couldn't choose and my kids were wanting so many I made them pick two lol, they are getting so excited thank you again for doing this you have made some very little(big) kids happy. Thank you again

I would love it if you could please make me some, what you do is truly amazing

This is our 1st cruise on the Disney Wonder in Alaska on June 22, 2015

LadyBMHMinnie21 - Shauna
LadyBMHAurora1 - Christina
LadyBMHMerida3 - Samantha
LadyBCruiseMHPirate2 - Chas

LadyBCruiseLetter11 - Dear Samantha and Shauna
LadyBCruiseFETag10 - From The Schneider's in Room 6647 and can you change it to the Wonder

I am not sure which one to pick...ugh so many to choose from love them all.
LadyBAlaskaCruise18 - Welcome Aboard the Schneider Family, Alaska Cruise June 2015
LadyBAlaskaCruise24 - The Schneider Family - 2015

Disney Wonder
LadyBStreetSign28 - Pirate Chas
LadyBStreetSign30 - Princess Christina

I am so sorry if there are to many but I couldn't choose and my kids were wanting so many I made them pick two lol, they are getting so excited thank you again for doing this you have made some very little(big) kids happy. Thank you again
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/shafferchr
password is shafferchr

Love your designs. We sail May 4th. Hoping you have time and can make the following:
LadyBCruiseMH37
May 2015
The Valdez Family (on one ear)
Disney Dream (on the other ear)

LadyBCruiseMH37
May 2015
The Smoak Family (on one ear)
Disney Dream (on the other ear)

LadyBCruiseMH33
Disney Dream
Kinzie

LadyBCruiseMH33
Disney Dream
Melanie

LadyBCruiseMH33
Disney Dream
Yvette

LadyBCruiseMH34
Disney Dream
Luke

LadyBCruiseMH34
Disney Dream
Rodney

LadyBCruiseMH34
Disney Dream
Trent

LadyBCruiseMH34
Disney Dream
Jeff

LadyBMHSuper8
Luke

LadyBMHTangeled1
Kinzie

LadyBMHMickey2
Rodney

LadyBMHStitch4
Melanie

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

They are awesome can I please have two of them changed I do apologize

LadyBMHMerida3 - Samantha you accidently put Christina
LadyBCruiseMHPirate21 - Chas

The names were switched.

Thank you again they are beautiful
All Fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter