LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Thank you so much. You are the one that helped us out with a design for DL when we went during the 60th in 2015. It was because of your designs that we got a good picture of all of our kids. This is rare due to our autistic DS and our other DS with sensory issues. The photographer liked our shirts so much that she spent a lot of time posing the kids for pics so our kids were able to relax and smile. As a mom this was the best present actually having a picture frame worthy with all of my kids.:thanks:
Thanks for your note, it warms my heart to know I helped make a trip special :)

Hi LadyB,

Can I request the following:

LadyBMHChristmas106 - The Ronos, Disney Wonder
LadyBCruiseFETag9 - The Ronos, #7130, Disney Wonder
LadyBCruiseChristmas26 - Disney Wonder, Merrytime Cruise, 2016
LadyBCruiseChristmas54 - L - The R- Ronos

We leave on December 2nd.

Thanks so much for you hard work!
I believe I already filled this request? If it is a new request please let me know.

Hi! I was wondering if you had any autograph pages? We're going in December and have lots of character meals (GG, TH, Ohana, CP, etc) and plan on seeing all the princesses. I appreciate anything that you would have!
I do have some but I do not take requests for them. However, I do personalize covers. Please see page one of this thread for all my links.

Hi,
I am attaching a screen shot that shows a file name, I do not have file names on all items yet as it takes a long time to do that. So if there is not a file name copy and paste the direct link to the item and include that in your request. The screen shot shows where to find the direct link.

View attachment 206186
Thank you for the screen shot. I have found the origanl picture, as far as the letters for Christmas morning and count down, I didnt look at your photo bucket for this because I didn't think there was one for my specific request. Thank you for taking time to make these for me, I really appreciate it.

Hey Lady B,

I am so amazed by your work! I have spent days obsessing over all of your designs. My family is going to Disney on Jan 29th, 2017 and I am looking to make iron on T-Shirts for everyone. I am looking to make these shirts as surprise Christmas gifts for everyone so I would like them by Mid December.

Can you please make the following designs for me ???

I have 2 different designs in mind and was wondering if you could make these for me to see which one I like?

The first one is your Walt Disney World T-Shirt design Shirt 5 listed below…

I have a couple of changes to this design. Instead of having the castle in the middle and the mickey heads on the outside, can you do 1 large mickey head where the castle is for each person? Each person would have their own personalized shirt, but they would all be the same style.

Also, the year would be 2017.

If you think the design looks better without the background that is fine too J I am totally open to your artistic suggestions!

The different Mickey Heads and personalized names are listed below.

*All font is Walt Disney , and the colors can be black or white or whatever you think looks best for each head.

Mummy – Minnie14 –no date in the ear

Daddy – Indiana Jones (Indy6)

Shane- Aladdin (Prince 17)

Kaitlyn- Goofy

Brandi – Belle2

Eddie – BigHeroMH13

Easton – Mickey11

Everly – Ariel7

Maghen – SnowWhite2

Joe – LionKing6

Evangeline – Sofia1 If Evangeline does not fit you can put Eva instead.

The other design I am interested in the ChristmasBalloonBunch like the link below.

I don’t want the mickey heads to be Christmas themed though. If you could do the specific Mickey heads with the names on them from above that would be awesome.

On the bottom I would like it to say Walt Disney World 2017 in disney font as well.

I hope all of this makes sense. If you have any questions at all, please please ask and thank you so much for all of your hard work! :)

Maghen

I can do the mickey heads as those are already created but I would have to make the balloons and that will be time consuming so I might not have time, I am very busy with life around the Holidays.

Hi Lady B-
Loving your design styles! We are surprising my brother in law with a trip to Disney for Christmas. If you have a moment, could you please make the following:
LadyB%20WDW%20Ticket%204.JPG

Name: Kevin
Dates: December 10-15, 2017.

Thanks so much!
-Kellie

Hi Lady B, Can I please request a couple of DisSigns. I am leaving for Disney World on December 4.

Can I please have the following name fills one with Avery and one with Aaron?

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...LadyBChristmasNameFill 3..jpg.html?sort=9&o=2
And also with the same names:

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...LadyBChristmasNameFill 1..jpg.html?sort=9&o=2

I didn't see any Christmas Stroller Tags, but if you have something can you please make it with the following names:

Seltzer Family
Cabarle Family
Pop-Pop's Scooter

Thank you so much! Sorry for the short notice.
Donna

I can do the mickey heads as those are already created but I would have to make the balloons and that will be time consuming so I might not have time, I am very busy with life around the Holidays.
I totally understand! The mickey heads would be awesome :)
I totally understand! That would be awesome if you would do the Mickey heads for me :) thank you so much for your response!

Maghen

Hi!
We will be heading to Disney on Dec 11th :)
Can I please request these awesome designs?!
LBMHFrozen40- Jandron Family(ear1), 2016(ear2)
LadyBChristmasMisc10 (Jandron Christmas Vacation, Names: Dad, Mom, Morgan(girl), Michael(boy), Makenna(girl)
LadyBChristmasMisc6- Michael, Dad
LadyBChristmasMisc7- Mom, Morgan, Makenna
LadyBChristmasMisc5- Jandron Family Christmas 2016
LadyBMHChristmas101- Jandron Family 2016

Thanks so much!!
pm sent

Thank you so much. You are the one that helped us out with a design for DL when we went during the 60th in 2015. It was because of your designs that we got a good picture of all of our kids. This is rare due to our autistic DS and our other DS with sensory issues. The photographer liked our shirts so much that she spent a lot of time posing the kids for pics so our kids were able to relax and smile. As a mom this was the best present actually having a picture frame worthy with all of my kids.:thanks:
pm sent

Thank you so much Lady B! I love the Princess Protection Agency shields :) I'm not sure if the gold or other shield that you have with the red inside would look better on our shirts now. Would you mind creating another design with the silver and red shield colors that are in your photo bucket with
1. Donald Duck image : Agent Wyatt
2. no image : Mom or Agent Mom
3. no image : Dad or Agent Dad...whichever you think looks betterView attachment 207046

Thank you so much for your creativity!
-Kellie
pm sent

I totally understand! The mickey heads would be awesome :)

I totally understand! That would be awesome if you would do the Mickey heads for me :) thank you so much for your response!

Maghen

They all look GREAT!!! Thank you so much for your work! I can't wait to see everyones faces when they open them! :)

Hi, I added these to your folder
Thank you so much..may I request one more please..last one I promise!! Apparently name was misspelled last year and I never noticed :(

Alexia

Thanks again..really love your work and how fast you fulfilled all these requests :)

Thank you so much..may I request one more please..last one I promise!! Apparently name was misspelled last year and I never noticed :(

Alexia

Thanks again..really love your work and how fast you fulfilled all these requests :)
Hi, just saw this, I will try to get it to you tonight :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter