LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Can I add one more request? Name is CHASE'S 2016 AUTOGRAPH BOOK
Thanks! Also can't figure out how to print restaurant invites without the LadyB logo all over it

photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Autograph%20Covers/Autograph%20Covers%204%20x%206/LadyBAutograph4x6%2015_zpsgyuwj1th.png.html?sort=9&o=8.

I can't find post #8 for printing info. Would I be able to type the dates and times on there?
I type in the dates and times. I will do your request as soon as I get the chance. The items in my photobucket are samples only. I will send you a link to your completed items when I finish them. Post #8 is on page 1 of this thread. Also I do not do autograph pages but I do have covers, please post the size you need.
Please read my first post as it has all the info you need to make a request.

Hi Lady B
Would you possibly have time to make some breakfast invitations and a Halloween invitation to Hollywood studios for an upcoming trip the end of October 2016? I reviewed your photo bucket. I love all of the creativity.

LadyB WDW Letter 107
In regards to a Halloween invitation could this letter be modified to be an invitation to spend Halloween at Hollywood studios? This invitation should be addressed to:
Jack, Ellie, Joe, Makenna, Nick and Connor

These other two requests can just be Addressed to my 4 children:
Jack, Ellie, Joe and Makenna

Ive attached your links for the invitations to the restaurants we will be visiting. These are both breakfast reservations.

Crystal Palace Thursday, October 27

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW Resturants/LadyB WDW Restaurant 66 Crystal.jpg.html?sort=9&o=63

Ohana's Friday, October 28

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW Resturants/LadyB WDW Restaurant 62 Ohana Lilo Stitch.jpg.html?sort=9&o=59

Your time and creativity is greatly appreciated! I completely understand if there is not enough time to get these done. Thank you so much!

10/12: I edited this post today to include two additional names on the Halloween invitation. Also, Due to your time constraints I have modified my request and removed a couple items.

NEED BY DATE: Sun October 23, 2016

Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
I type in the dates and times. I will do your request as soon as I get the chance. The items in my photobucket are samples only. I will send you a link to your completed items when I finish them. Post #8 is on page 1 of this thread. Also I do not do autograph pages but I do have covers, please post the size you need.
Please read my first post as it has all the info you need to make a request.

Ok thank u so much I appreciate anything u do. Its no rush we don't leave until Nov. 17. The autograph cover we need is 4x6. Here's the one we would like: I love your work you are so talented. :)
photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Autograph%20Covers/Autograph%20Covers%204%20x%206/LadyBAutograph4x6%2015_zpsgyuwj1th.png.html?sort=9&o=8

Hi Lady B!
We'll also be going to Epcot on our next trip, I was reviewing your folders and found this design - http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...yBWDWT-shirt7_zpsfb0bef5a.jpg.html?sort=9&o=8

I'll be making shirts with the design. Would it be possible to make some edits to the current design? For example, can we have names on the ears instead of the Family name across the top? and also have a clear or white background for easier printing? Let me know your thoughts on these suggestions. We'd be happy with whatever you propose. I'd like to have one for each: Janet, Jose, Arabella, Clarissa

Thanks in advance!!

And ta ta for now! (I've shown the Christmas shirts to my sisters and they loved them! I'll requests their names once they've decided what name they want on the graphic on a different thread)

Hi everyone,
Due to recent events, All of my usual design time has been devoted to changing all my photo bucket passwords and settings. I will try to start working on requests again this week. If you have not done so please edit your original post to include a need by date.

Hello Lady B.
I would like to please request a star Wars autograph cover for Hugo and one for Oscar in 4x6 size.
Thank you so much in advance.
VillianNana

Hi Lady B!
We'll also be going to Epcot on our next trip, I was reviewing your folders and found this design - http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/TShirts/Walt Disney World/LadyBWDWT-shirt7_zpsfb0bef5a.jpg.html?sort=9&o=8

I'll be making shirts with the design. Would it be possible to make some edits to the current design? For example, can we have names on the ears instead of the Family name across the top? and also have a clear or white background for easier printing? Let me know your thoughts on these suggestions. We'd be happy with whatever you propose. I'd like to have one for each: Janet, Jose, Arabella, Clarissa

Thanks in advance!!

And ta ta for now! (I've shown the Christmas shirts to my sisters and they loved them! I'll requests their names once they've decided what name they want on the graphic on a different thread)

I'm sorry, for some reason when I click to edit the post its prompting me to log in when I'm already logged in... I'm sorry I have to repost. My request is not urgent, anytime in the next week or so its fantastic. Thanks!

Dear LadyB,

Thank you so much for taking the time to make these items for all of us! We are going on the Disney Fantasy November 26, 2016. If it is not too much trouble, I would like to request the following items:

1. Mickeyhead reindeer with antlers and green/red bow. Please put Monica on the left ear and 2016 on the right.

2. Two Mickeyhead reindeer with antlers no bow. On one please put Mike on the left ear and 2016 on the right. On the second please put Rylan on the left ear and 2016 on the right.

3. Micheyhead Pluto with antlers and Christmas lights. Please put Maggie where the name goes.

4. LadyBCruiseSign211- The Collins Family (underneath name 2016)

5. Starwars porthole of blackStar Wars character with the red sword. Please put Mike on it .

6. Starwars BB8 porthole. Please put Rylan on it.

Thank you in advance.

Monica

Hello Lady B. My family and I will be cruising on the Disney Fantasy December 3-10 and here are a couple of designs I would love to have.

LadyBMHChristmas98 (Dad)
LadyBMHChristmas99 (Mom)
LadyBMHChristmas 108 (PJ)
LadyBMHChristmas 109 (Emma)
- could you put all the names on the ears?

LadyBCruiseChristmas26 - Disney Fantasy/ Vazquez Family/ December 2016
LadyBCruiseMHPirate61- Vazquez Family
LadyBCruiseChristmas42-Disney Fantasy/ 2016/ Vazquez Family

I wanted to know about the porthole parts, i saw you don't take requests for those so is there any way to get them?

Thanks so much for what you do!

I wanted to know about the porthole parts, i saw you don't take requests for those so is there any way to get them?

Thanks so much for what you do![/QUOTE]

Hi :) Just follow the link for the stateroom parts on page one of this thread. It will take you to my photobucket and you can download the parts.

Hi,
I love your designs. You do amazing work. Can you please personalize the following for me. I am so excited to make shirts for us for our cruise. Can I get the file in jpeg also? Thanks sooo much!

On the right ear instead of a name will you put January 20, 2017 on the Castaway Cay Mickey Shape 5K. Here is a link to which one I want.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Ports/Cruise Castaway Cay/LadyBCastaway 5K 2_zpsj4yqf5lc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=1

and

LadyBcruiseSign 138- Disney Fantasy January 2017

LadyBCruiseSign 211- Disney Cruise 2017

FETags, #18 Star Wars Tag- From: The Reading Family Cabin 8510

and another one that says,

Need by Date- October 29 if possible
PM has been sent with your items.

Hi! You made me some really great designs for MNSSHP and MVMCP. I forgot that we're also doing Hollywood and vine for the halloween and the Christmas theme. I would love some designs for that too.

LadyBMHHalloween23_zpsb888d027.jpg. - Mommy
LadyBMHHalloween24_zps80756a4d.jpg - Daddy
LastBMHHalloween27_zpsa7c8dald.jpg- David

LadyBMHChristmas43_zpsab9cFe2d.jpg. - David
LadyBMHChristmas98.jpg - Daddy
LadyBMHChristmas99.jpg. - Mommy

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
Pm has been sent with your items :)

HI I'm not sure if I requesting in the right area. But I was wondering if you had time, if you could please make up invitations for our meals. We have: (12:40pm Friday November 18 Chip n Dale harvest Feast at Garden Grill in Epcot), (6:50pm Sat 11/19 Sci Fi Dine In Theatre at Hollywood studios), (Sunday 11/20 at 50's Prime Time Café in Hollywood Studios at 11:40am and also same day 6:55pm Cape May Café at Beach Club Resort), (Monday 11/21 Be Our Guest at 10:20am In Magic Kingdom and also same day 4:55pm Crystal Palace) The name would be for CHASE. He's 9 going on 29 so something not too babyish would be wonderful. Also do u have autograph pages for the above mentioned character meals and a cover page for the autograph pages anything star wars would be a bonus--Chase November 2016 Trip. Thank you so much!! We appreciate anything you can do!
Hi, I have your items ready but due to recent events I will only send you your link in a Private Conversation (PM). You do not have 10 posts yet so I am unable to PM you.
you can follow this link and post on the test board until you have 10 http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/. Once you have 10 posts please post on my thread and let me know.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter