LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

hey lady Boadicea,
i am glad you are back!!!
i have been waiting to request this for our upcoming trip!!!
i am trying to do safari shirts for our animal kingdom day!!
can i plz get:
for Esmeralda
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Safari and Animal Print/LadyBMHSafari22_zpszsnqkw5e.jpg.html?sort=9&o=21
for Yaritza
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Safari and Animal Print/LadyBMHSafari8_zps6a4c8611.jpg.html?sort=9&o=7
for Karla
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Safari and Animal Print/LadyBMHSafari8_zps6a4c8611.jpg.html?sort=9&o=7
but can Karla get the bow and zebra print pink/light pink plz
and also for Karla & Yaritza can i get
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/media/Completed Orders/May/princess051102/LadyBMHPrincessGroup1_zpsfwteotn1.png.html?sort=9&o=0
For Pedro & Gerardo (me) can i get a mickey head with a safari hat like the link below plz if possible
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PlvknjzDd...Vo/s1600/9837a1d2703e483faa7036c5a1bc4617.jpg
and the other part of this request is can i get all this mickey heads and have safari mickey or Minnie on the side
what i mean is the amazing safari mickey heads and on the left or right can i have safari mickey for Pedro & Gerardo something like this or similar
http://wondersofdisney.yolasite.com/resources/mickeymouse/mickey/safari/mickbinoculars.gif
and a safari Minnie for Esmeralda, Yaritza & Karla
But can I also get them without the Mickey or Minnie cliparts just the heads
i am trying to be as descriptive and give you suggestions of what i want hope all this helps
also hope that this request could be filled for me plz
thank you in advance
Gerardo:D
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/May/gerardoorozco
password is gerardoorozco

I would like to make a few requests for our Disney trip in June.
LadyBMHMinnie20 Kristy
LadyBMHMinnnie20 Madison
LadyBMHMickey14 Mike
LadyBMHMickey14 Cole
LadyBMHMickey14 Graham
LadyBMHHeroMH14 Graham
LadyBMHFairy11 Madison
LadyBMHStitch4 Cole
The rest I would like to request with no name on them.
LadyBToyStoryMH1
LadyBMHFire1
LadyBMHStar30
LadyBMHCinderella19
LadyBMHPrincesscrown17

Thank you so much for taking the time to do these. My kids are very excited about these T-Shirts for our upcoming Disney vacation!
Here you go :), I am not sure which one this is LadyBMHHeroMH14, if I got it wrong please attach the link to the picture and I will try again. Thanks :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/May/KLGDisneyLover7
password is KLGDisneyLover7

hey lady
thank you so much this are great!!!!
my family and i cant wait to make/wear this shirts
thank you so much!!!
words cant explain how thankful i am
Gerardo:D

Welcome Back!

I've got a request for a design that we plan to use to group t-shirts...

File Name: LadyBMHWord1
Left Ear: Disneyland (repeated as it best fits)
Inside Left Ear: August (or Aug if that looks better)
Right Ear: Disneyland (repeated as it best fits)
Inside Right Ear: 2015
Head:
Angie
Asha-Roo
Duncan
Jessica
Jim
JJ
Joy
Lily-Roo
Mary
Olivia
Sarah
Steffi-Rose

Icon Word Separator: Black Mickey Head
Text Color: Black

If the names around Mickey look better in a different order it doesn't matter. I just put us in alphabetical order to not play favorites. :)

Also, is it possible to put a black line around the edge to give me a nice, consistent Mickey shape to cut around after the transfers are printed? Everyone gets to choose their own color shirt, so I want to be sure the edge of the white looks great.

Our trip is in mid-August, so no hurry, but I would LOVE to get the shirts done soon as I've got another reunion I'm planning for too. :)

Thanks!!!

Angie

Last edited:
WELCOME BACK!! I'm super excited to see you are her as always LOVE your designs. You've made my girls trip special and we are getting ready for our third trip I need to request a few items....

a special invitation for my daughter MadaLynne to celebrate her 6th birthday
Wednesday, June 17th
Celebrating MadaLynne's 6th Birthday
(she loves Belle, Olaf, Sven and Anna)
9:30am 1900 Fare Character Breakfast
A Day at the Magic Kingdom
2:55pm Bippity Boppity Boutique
5:25pm Be Our Guest Belle & Beast's Castle
9:00pm Fireworks Celebration Dessert Party Tomorrowland Terrace

MaryAnn and MadaLynne Third Trip to Disney World
June 16-20
Staying at the Polynesian

June 27-July 2
Staying at the Contemporary

MaryAnn and MadaLynne
Dinner at Aloha Spirit
Friday, June 19
5:15pm

Mommy & Daddy
Sunday June 21
11:30am Champagne Brunch for Two
Remy - Disney Fantasy

MaryAnn and Mommy
St Maarrten - Tues June 23rd
8am
Create your own perfume

MadaLynne and Daddy
St Maarten - Tues June 23rd
1:30pm
Afternoon Beach Bash Tour

Rutzler Family
Magens Bay Beach Break
St Thomas/St John
9:15am

Mommy & Daddy
Thurs June 25
8:30pm
Dinner at Remy - Disney Fantasy

Rutzler Family
Fri June 26
Castaway Cay
Stingray Adventure
11:00am

If possible may I also request cupcakes
with the name MaDi: Olaf, Anna, Belle, Minnie
with the name MAC: Merida, Elsa, Aurora, Cinderella

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!
Colleen

WELCOME BACK!! I'm super excited to see you are her as always LOVE your designs. You've made my girls trip special and we are getting ready for our third trip I need to request a few items....

Wednesday, June 17th

June 16-20

June 27-July 2

MaryAnn and MadaLynne
Dinner at Aloha Spirit
Friday, June 19

Mommy & Daddy
Sunday June 21
Remy - Disney Fantasy

MaryAnn and Mommy
8am
Create your own perfume

MadaLynne and Daddy

Rutzler Family
Magens Bay Beach Break
St Thomas/St John

Mommy & Daddy
Thurs June 25

Rutzler Family
Fri June 26
Castaway Cay
Stingray Adventure

Colleen

Hi :) I am working on these, and will do my best to have them done by this weekend. Just to be clear you want a letter for each event right?

Hi! I'm a new member and I came across your designs and I love them! My family, friend, and I will be going to WDW in November 2015...we are a small but mighty group glad to be going! LOL. I have a design request, please. I would like Mickey Head LadyBMHWord1, with the following info:

Left Ear: November 13-18 2015
Inside left ear: WDW
Right Ear: Walt Disney World (repeated, if needed)
Inside right ear: 2015
Head: Kathy, Sarah, Allison, Charles
Inside head: a castle silhouette, please (such as image below, but if you have a better one, feel free to use)
Word Separator: Black Mickey Head

I realize that this may not be enough words to fill the mickey head, so if more words are needed could we add words such as "family," "together," "magic/magical," "happy," "joy," etc? (or any other words you can think of to describe a Disney vacation!

Also.....I would like a special request, if you take them and don't mind doing this. Please feel free to use your creativity with this one. While we are at WDW, it will be my sister's (Allison) 30th birthday! My mother takes her every year for her birthday. My sister has autism and LOVES WDW....she even knows when it is time to start planning. Other than Mickey Mouse/Disney, she loves the song "somewhere over the rainbow," carousels, and listening to music/having people to sing to her. Could you please create a mickey head (or something else) for her that says happy birthday?

Thank you so, so much for all of your help!

il_fullxfull.134790055.jpg

Welcome Back!

I've got a request for a design that we plan to use to group t-shirts...

File Name: LadyBMHWord1
Left Ear: Disneyland (repeated as it best fits)
Inside Left Ear: August (or Aug if that looks better)
Right Ear: Disneyland (repeated as it best fits)
Inside Right Ear: 2015
Head:
Angie
Asha-Roo
Duncan
Jessica
Jim
JJ
Joy
Lily-Roo
Mary
Olivia
Sarah
Steffi-Rose

Icon Word Separator: Black Mickey Head

If the names around Mickey look better in a different order it doesn't matter. I just put us in alphabetical order to not play favorites. :)

Also, is it possible to put a black line around the edge to give me a nice, consistent Mickey shape to cut around after the transfers are printed? Everyone gets to choose their own color shirt, so I want to be sure the edge of the white looks great.

Our trip is in mid-August, so no hurry, but I would LOVE to get the shirts done soon as I've got another reunion I'm planning for too. :)

Thanks!!!

Angie
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/May/awinangie
password is awinangie

Wednesday, June 17th

June 16-20

June 27-July 2

MaryAnn and MadaLynne
Dinner at Aloha Spirit
Friday, June 19

Mommy & Daddy
Sunday June 21
Remy - Disney Fantasy

MaryAnn and Mommy
8am
Create your own perfume

MadaLynne and Daddy

Rutzler Family
Magens Bay Beach Break
St Thomas/St John

Mommy & Daddy
Thurs June 25

Rutzler Family
Fri June 26
Castaway Cay
Stingray Adventure

Colleen

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/May/cmdrutzler
please proof carefully for mistakes, password is cmdrutzler

Hi! I'm a new member and I came across your designs and I love them! My family, friend, and I will be going to WDW in November 2015...we are a small but mighty group glad to be going! LOL. I have a design request, please. I would like Mickey Head LadyBMHWord1, with the following info:

Left Ear: November 13-18 2015
Inside left ear: WDW
Right Ear: Walt Disney World (repeated, if needed)
Inside right ear: 2015
Head: Kathy, Sarah, Allison, Charles
Inside head: a castle silhouette, please (such as image below, but if you have a better one, feel free to use)
Word Separator: Black Mickey Head

I realize that this may not be enough words to fill the mickey head, so if more words are needed could we add words such as "family," "together," "magic/magical," "happy," "joy," etc? (or any other words you can think of to describe a Disney vacation!

Also.....I would like a special request, if you take them and don't mind doing this. Please feel free to use your creativity with this one. While we are at WDW, it will be my sister's (Allison) 30th birthday! My mother takes her every year for her birthday. My sister has autism and LOVES WDW....she even knows when it is time to start planning. Other than Mickey Mouse/Disney, she loves the song "somewhere over the rainbow," carousels, and listening to music/having people to sing to her. Could you please create a mickey head (or something else) for her that says happy birthday?

Thank you so, so much for all of your help!

il_fullxfull.134790055.jpg

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/SarahBrozdonis
password is SarahBrozdonis

Hello, I would really like a couple of mickey heads for tshirts for an upcoming trip.
I would like 3 with this design http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Mickey Mouse/LadyBMHMickey11_zps0971f9c2.jpg.html?sort=9&o=10
The names are
Keith, KeiShon, Kameren.
Then one with this design http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Minnie Mouse/LadyBMHMinnie14_zpscd357066.jpg.html?sort=9&o=13
with the name Sherri, and all of them to have the year 2015 on them. I appreciate all your hard work so much!

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/Sherri8806
password is Sherri8806

Hi Roxie,

I feel slightly guilty as you already helped me out with so many amazing DISigns for the upcoming trip, but I found one that with some modifications would work fabulously for the last shirt that I am trying to make. I saw this and just fell in love. Please feel free to tell me to go away if this is too difficult or work intensive to do. I am very grateful for all you have done for me and don’t want you to feel I am taking advantage.

Here is what I would love if it is possible.

DISign: LadyBT-ShirtTravel2_zps8d3e5cc7.jpg

Please add Sleeping Beauty Castle on the left so that both sides of the Mickey head has a castle. Replace text with “Corinna’s Coast to Coast Adventure”. If there is enough room, I would love for this to go on the top and “Disneyland 2015 Walt Disney World” on the bottom.

Thanks again for everything you have done for me.

Corinna

Hello, Just wondering if you have time to do three DISigns for my daughter Deslyn.
1. Frozen Pool Party theme for my daughter's 9th Birthday
2. Safari theme for Dinner at Sanaa
3. Mickey/Minnie theme for Breakfast at Chef Michey's
I was unable to view your DISigns so whatever you have time to make is very much appreciated :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter