1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Lady Boadicea, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiblondie

wiblondie Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for the dis Signs yu did for my family and I. You are my favorite and i can't wait to display this artwork on our cruise later this week!

blondie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. makrilmom

makrilmom Earning My Ears

We aren't going until Aug so we have plenty of time!!

Can i please go with the names making the face and the ears being "our family vacation"( Mickey heads separating the words) inside one ear 2013 and inside the other WDW. And different characters being inside the face

Names are: Brian, Brandi, Kenzie, Riley, Brandon, Kevin, Tyka, Shelby, Hayden, Papa, Mammo
    Characters I would like: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Buzz light year, Goofy, Perry the Platipus, Snow White, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck
    Thank you very much for all your help, hopefully I have all the info to you this time! I appreciate you taking the time to make these and your patience with me =)

4. ThePin Princess

ThePin Princess disney princess

Hi! I love your designs! I was hoping I could have the Rapunzel Mickey head saying Jessica. We're not going until mid-june so whenever you can make it is fine. Thank you!

5. Jenniferpfromkc

Jenniferpfromkc Earning My Ears

O M GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!! THANKS so much!!!

6. AMateus

AMateus Mouseketeer

We have pleanty of time not going till fall! Take your time! I am just trying to get a head start on my planning:lovestruc

7. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

Sorry it took me so long. I had to redo some of my namefills since my old computer died.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Lady Boadicea

Here you go :) Have a great cruise!

[​IMG]

Here you go, I did two versions. It was hard to find a good clean picture so I hope one of these work for you. Have a great cruise! :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Lady Boadicea

Have a great cruise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ready to print page of tags:
    [​IMG]
    Large tag in case you want to resize yourself:
    [​IMG]

10. Lady Boadicea

I am happy to do this for you. You need it for May right? I will do my best to find some starwars pictures. I do have a Mickey but not sure what else I can find. Yes some others have requested the plane design too so it is a hit :)

11. Lady Boadicea

12. Lady Boadicea

**Update**
    I am getting ready to start Post #723, pg 49. If your request is before that post please send me a reminder as I have missed it but not on purpose.
    I go through requests in order as they are posted but when someone needs something last minute I skip to their post but then I go back to where I left off. Remember to post when you need your items (if you have not already). I don't want to miss anyone :goodvibes

13. abqgreene

abqgreene Earning My Ears

Yes May is great.

14. S'sMom

S'sMom DIS Veteran

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate this :thumbsup2
    My whole trip is coming together! :banana:

15. OrcaPorkka

OrcaPorkka Earning My Ears

Thank you so much! These are wonderful and are going to add a ton of pixie dust to our cruise! You rock!

16. lovetotraveltx

lovetotraveltx DIS Veteran

Love the cruise ears. Can you please do them for a magnet. Any way you can fit Mickey and Donald in the center.

Here's our info.

Natalie, Paul, Jaclyn and Kristina

Disney Magic

May 10 - 18 2013

Galveston, Castaway Cay, WDW, Key West

Thank you!

17. mickeyhereicome

mickeyhereicome Mouseketeer

Thank you, they look great!! :flower3:

18. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

I am wondering if I could have the Mickey Ears with names and dates with Dream? Names: Marilyn Amy Mia Cole Dream April 20-24 2014 If so, thank you so very much:)

19. PirateMel

PirateMel DIS Veteran

I am wodering if it is possible to request 2 Pirate name fills for a May 4th Cruise ? If you are do not have time I will completely understand - last minute idea for me and your Designs are Awesome!

(I am looking at your completed name fill for "Garrett" - with pirate lettering (black with white print, and the red border), with Pirate Mickey at the end, and the pireate cap)

If possible please could I get these two names - both in the red and balck lettering.

Bart
    Melanie

Thank you in advance
    Melanie

20. eeyorepixie

eeyorepixie AKA Queenie

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou! Love them! The disigners on this board are just amazing and seriously did you apologize for taking long????:scared1: My gosh, that is ridiculous. I am so grateful that you did them in the first place! You and Marion are going to make our trip so much more special because you were kind enough to give up your time to give me pixiedust. Honestly, a sincere thank you for all of your efforts on my families behalf.

Pixie Dust to you and yours:love::hug::love:

21. LisaWalkerC21

LisaWalkerC21 Mouseketeer

Hello -

I have a friend whose husband passed away last week and her and her family are due to be traveling on the Disney Dream in the next couple of weeks. They have decided to take the trip because they knew that it is what Dad would want them to do. So I am trying to put together a care package for them as they go on their first Disney Cruise and would like to have some magents made for them. I only have about a week to provide them with the Magnets.

Below are the characters they like and the name I would like to appear with the image.

Mickey Mouse: Scott (he likes baseball and football)
    Goofy: Danny (he likes baseball and football)
    Pooh: Mom (she is also referred to as cupcake so not sure if there is anything that exists with Pooh and a cupcake)
    Kimberly Pluto (she also loves softball and basketball)

I am open to any image even something simple, anything that will help put a smile on their faces :), is good for me!

Thank you for your help!
    Lisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.