LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Lady Boadicea, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindync

mindync Mouseketeer

They will be magnets. For them I was thinking maybe a Mickey head. Minnie and Daisy are cute. They also like Rapunzel (Maci) and Mulan (Lexi). It's just hard to find something that isn't too baby looking...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

Ok :) I will come up with something.

4. Alexia0821

Alexia0821 Earning My Ears

I really admire your work! My daughter has requested a Sofia the First party for her third birthday. We would both really appreciate it if you could personalize a few disigns for us. Her birthday is not until June, so I am in no rush for any of this (I just like to get a head start) All would be for Savannah:

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Birthday/Sophia%20The%20First%20Birthday/MickeyHeadSofiaPrincessHappyBirthdayTaylor_zps6f43804e.jpg

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Birthday/Sophia%20The%20First%20Birthday/SofiaCupCakeTopperTaylor_zpsdc0a208e.jpg

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Birthday/Sophia%20The%20First%20Birthday/SophiaGoodieBagTopperTaylor_zpsc16e4d0a.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing your time and creativity! :worship:

5. Pinky166

Pinky166 <font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><

Hi LadyB :)

Are you able to do this design for a different cruise/ports please? I just love it!

Please could I get this Stitch one with "Claire" and also the same design with Captain Mickey and "Lee" if possible? Also Disney Cruise Line rather than ship name? :flower3:

Thank you. :)

6. Lady Boadicea

Hi,
    Yes, I can do these but please let me know the ports, the dates and the names for the mickey head :)

7. Lady Boadicea

Hi :) I have about 14 requests right now so it might be a month before I get through them all. I will post them when they are complete :)

8. mduncan1

mduncan1 Mouseketeer

Can I please have a Belle Mickey Head with the name "Taylor" in it?

Thanks!!!
    Melanie

9. Pinky166

Pinky166 <font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><

Thank you, I wanted to check before I listed everything. :thumbsup2

For the ears - Claire & Lee Maguire, 6th - 20th Sept 2014, Disney Magic Westbound Transatlantic.

Ports:
    Barcelona, Malaga, Tenerife, Antigua, St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan.

As you can see there is no rush for this one! :lmao:Thank you so much. :flower3:

10. janjandis

janjandis DIS Veteran

I have just spent 2 hours searching Google images and the Disboards. I know these must exist but can't find them. Could I please get the simple Black or blue Mickey head with the Detroit Tigers logo on one and Detroit Lions on the other? Thanks so much!

11. Alexia0821

A month would be perfect! Thank you so much! We really appreciate it! If you have any other ideas, please let me know. This is going to be a tough theme since there is very little Sofia merchandise. :goodvibes

12. Lady Boadicea

I can do goodie bag toppers, invites (i would need the info), I could do banner pieces that you would pieice together with ribbon, Cup cake toppers, I have a name tag blank or I can personalize them for each guest. Some ppl have used my large rectangle design as place mats for each guest and I can personalize each one. Also be sure to visit: http://disney.go.com/disneyjunior/sofia-the-first/sofia-the-first-coloring-create
    There are tons of printables, the royal activity kit has actity sheets you can print for guests, crowns you can print for each guest and it even has a sheet of cupcake toppers. Also there are coloring pages and other activity sheets there you can print and put together a fun pack for each guest.

13. Lady Boadicea

14. Lady Boadicea

I can make them but I need to know when you need them by? Do you want them personalized?

15. Alexia0821

Goodie bag toppers and cup cake toppers would be wonderful! I don't have a time yet for the party, but I will give you the info for invites once I do. Also, do you do candy bar wrappers or know of anyone who does? Thanks for all the great info! :)

16. janjandis

janjandis DIS Veteran

Actually I leave Friday, I know, way too late to ask but thought I'd take a chance! No, I don't need them personalized, thanks if you can get to it if not I understand.

17. Lady Boadicea

I have never done a candy wrapper but if you give me the dimensions of the wrapper I can.

18. Lady Boadicea

Here you go:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. janjandis

janjandis DIS Veteran

You are so nice!! Thank-you thank-you thank-you! These are perfect!

20. magicalmoments4

magicalmoments4 Mouseketeer

Those are sweet :cheer2: Well, actually, I love the Tiger one :thumbsup2, but it should be a Green Bay Packer one!!! And, I think janjanDis needs a Detroit Red Wings Mickey Head too!!!

21. Alexia0821

Thank you so much! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I appreciate this! The candy bar wrapper dimensions would be: 5 1/2 inches x 2 1/4 inches

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.