LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Lady Boadicea, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

I will work on these. You inspired me to make the pooh heads. If you want them personalized let me know :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lady Boadicea

No problem :) you have a ticker in your signature so I guessed you have some time to wait. I try to get everyone their designs within a month, usually I am faster but I don't want to promise sooner as sometime life gets in the way. I think I need to make a T-shirt to wear to work that says I would much rather be DISigning :)

4. hineline07

hineline07 Earning My Ears

We are going the beginning of April, but would like to get on my shirts as soon as I can... No rush though I can get them done when you have time! Thanks so much! :D

5. willyguy

willyguy Earning My Ears

Hi Lady Boadicea have you had time to work on are yet. We want to print them and try them out are the house things are becoming very busy for us all.
    Thank you again.

6. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) I posted your completed items some time ago, they are on page 22 post #325. Please be sure to download the full size picture from Photobucket. If you need directions on downloading and printing please check out Post #1.
    Have a great cruise!

7. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

8. MattMatts-Momma

MattMatts-Momma 311 Miles from the Wilderness Lodge!!

That's good. Just let me know when I can find them and I will download and get started.;)

9. Oneplustwins

Oneplustwins Mouseketeer

We leave April 16th for my son's Make a Wish trip but I would like them early to late March if possible. Make A Wish is having a send off party for him early April and I wanted us to wear them for that too. Thank you so much!

10. MrsMac

MrsMac There are 4 Disney fans in our house and yes, I am

Hey Lady Boadicea
    Mine can wait - we dont sail to the summer. I have FE's to make but work away on those requests for dis-sers who sail before me - I'll keep checking back for mine........... thanks a million

11. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) Here are your name fills :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. MermaidMommy

MermaidMommy DIS Veteran

Hi, Lady B! I love all your designs! I was hoping to get a name fill to go with my DD's birthday present (it's a surprise trip to WDW), but I wanted to get one with her favorite characters. Do you mind doing fills with unrelated characters? They would be Peter Pan, Belle, Gaston, Ariel, and Stitch.
    DD's name is Grace, and the design I was looking at is JakePiratesNameFillGraham2_zps57bf819f.jpg.html?sort=4&o=3
    (but with a different color for the outlining. DD's favorite colors are hot pink or purple, but those might not work with all of those characters.)

Also, DD's b-day is Feb 15, so that might not give you enough time. Thanks, though, for sharing your hard work with us all!

13. Lady Boadicea

Here are your requests. Please be sure to download the full size pic in photobucket. See post #1 for printing and downloading instructions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Lady Boadicea

Here are your requests. Please be sure to download the full size before saving. See Post #1 for downloading and printing tips.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Lady Boadicea

Here you go, I am hoping this is what you wanted. If it isn't quite right please let me know. :) The top two are beveled to make them look more 3-d. I have never made a t-shirt so I am not sure what looks best on it so the bottom two are a flat verson. You can pick which one you think would work best.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) I was moving things around in Photobucket so some of the links you posted are broken. I am hoping this is what you wanted but if I got something wrong please let me know:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Lady Boadicea

Sorry, I missed this post. Follow the link to photo bucket. Once there you need to look for the download button. You must download the full size or they will print grainy. Once you download save to your computer. Printing instructions are in Post #1. If you have any questions please let me know :)

18. AustralianJetsetter

AustralianJetsetter Mouseketeer

These are great!!! Thank you so much :)

19. marquislaura

marquislaura Mouseketeer

I love all the work you do.

I too am going on the Disney Dream in 2014, so I was able to save the above to use also, so THANKS!!!!

I was wondering if I could get some Name Fills:

Anh Thu- Minnie Mouse

DJ- Mickey Mouse- Would love if you could use the New York Yankee Mickey I have seen if you can.

Papa Duke- Mickey Mouse (reg)

Big Mamma- Tink

Bev- Minnie Mouse

Pam- Minnie Mouse (pink and black), Tink, Daisey Duck (one for each letter if you can)

Landon- Toy Story

Christopher- Mickey Mouse (also New York Yankees if you can)

Could you also do 2 more for a t-shirt, anything CARS- names:
    Christopher
    Landon

Thank you in advance for all that you do to help make so many trips special.

Laura

20. jerseygirl514

jerseygirl514 Earning My Ears

Lady B,

Tried to reply in above thread, but got an error message.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The designs look awesome.
    I have 1 favor to request, the Mickey head for Audrey should be "my 1st", not 2nd......
    The others are perfect. My boys are going for their 2nd time, but cousin Audrey is first time.
    Also LOVE the family design.
    Thanks for all you do make everyone's vacation a little extra special!
    Kristen

21. magicalmoments4

magicalmoments4 Mouseketeer

:dance3: I have to say, Lady B, that even though I don't need anything more (right now :) ), I have to stay subscribed to your thread, as I really enjoy seeing the new stuff you are DiSigning!! :yay::yay::yay:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.