LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Lady Boadicea, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevens

Stevens Earning My Ears

Hiya ladyb, I've just seen our designs you have made thank you so much, you have made my family really happy!!!! Thank you again! :) xxx also when I print these out, do I just save image and then print? X

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

Hi :) I am happy to do these for you. I will post them once they are done :)

4. Lady Boadicea

Hi :) Here are your requests. I had posted them to photobucket last night but then my internet cut out so I could not post them here. Please be sure to download the full version from photobucket before saving. Have a great cruise :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) Here are your designs. Please be sure to download the full version from photobucket before saving.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Lady Boadicea

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Lady Boadicea

Here are your requests. Please be sure to download the full version from photobucket before saving.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Lady Boadicea

Hello, here are your requests. I never heard back from you so I did not add names. If you need names added please post a request. Please be sure to download the full version from photobucket before saving.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Lady Boadicea

Here are a few options for you. Please be sure to download the full version from photobucket before saving:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) Here are your requests. Please be sure to download the full version in photobucket before saving. :) I am still working on your name fills, I will post when they are done.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. STLDisney_Freak

STLDisney_Freak I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH

Awesome! Thank You! You are quick!:goodvibes

12. MrsMac

MrsMac There are 4 Disney fans in our house and yes, I am

Thank you soo much - i am away to sleep with a big smile on my face!!! Theres no hurry - just when you get the chance

Nite nite from Northern Ireland

13. hineline07

hineline07 Earning My Ears

Hi, just wanted to make sure you seen my request on page 26? Thanks so much, you do a wonderful job!

14. magicalmoments4

magicalmoments4 Mouseketeer

Oh my goodness!!!! I love them!! I can't wait to get home tomorrow night so I can get them downloaded. We are at my son's hockey tournament!! Thank you so much!!! Blessings!!

15. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) Yes, I am currently working on post #363.

16. Lady Boadicea

Hello :) Follow the link in photobucket when yoiu get to the picture be sure to click on download, you might have to click on the image twice to get to the full size or along the top of the pictgure will be a options bar and select download full size from there. After you download save them to your computer and then you can print from there.
    Let me know if you have any questions. :)

17. Oneplustwins

Oneplustwins Mouseketeer

I love your work! We are going for my son Jack's make a wish trip in April. Pooh is his faorite character, can you do Mickey ears with Pooh by it? And maybe Jack make a Wish kid?
    Then my daughter Sanibel it will be her birthday while we are there, she is turning 12. So happy birthday any kind would be awesome!
    Mickey safari with Aric (jack's twin) and one saying Dad
    Minnie safari Mom

Thanks soooooooooo much! I love your work! My kids will love this and I haven't been able to find a Make A Wish shirt for him yet. If that is not possible just a Mivkey Safari one with Jack.

18. Lady Boadicea

Tried making some character heads, I think they turned out cute.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Lady Boadicea

Sure, I will work on this. Do you like the pooh I did just above? If not I can do one with the pooh next to the mickey head. Also just to clarify, the mickey safari and minnie safari is the one with the hat right?

20. Oneplustwins

Oneplustwins Mouseketeer

I adore the heads that you did! Wow! Could you just add names? Jack for Pooh and maybe something about make a wish kid. Please.
    Then yes safari with hats. The day we go to Animal kingdom is Sanibel's birthday so she will wear a birthday shirt ( if you can help me with that). Then a girl minney head mom, boy one saying dad, Aric and Jack.
    Then I love the pooh characters so much....so maybe a pooh one for jack and mom. Piglet for Samibel, tiger for dad and eyre or Aric? If jacks both could say Ake A Wish kid, that would super! Love your work!

21. kpitts525

kpitts525 Earning My Ears

Those are so awesome!! Thank you! After looking at your photobucket I wondered if you would mind doing two more for me? A mickey pirate head with the name Trevor...and I also loved the mickey head with star wars mickey and lightsaber beside it also with the name Trevor. Thank you so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.