Ladies, you think you have it bad?

:hug: :hug: :hug: im sorry:hug: :hug: :hug:

my asst. coach has them so bad she needs to start taking 1200mg of tylenol two days before she comes.

the worst iv had was a really bad migraine with cramps. i never puked though.:confused3
:hug: :hug: :hug:

My beep test only goes to like 15.
Heh.
I guess the beeps must be further apart or something.

OMG!
So that's what Aunt Flo means?
Ahh and I'm sorry :hug:
At least you don't have to have doctors stuff things up your bum o_O

Wow.
I don't think I have a story to match that exept for apendicitis (sp?). But that sounds dreadful girl. <3 :hug: I'm so sorry :/

Sucks to be a girl!

:hug:
I, too, have passed out from the cramps. I'll start out with killer cramps and the next thing I know everything goes black. It's actually hereditary, both my mother and grandmother have passed out several times, as have their sisters and cousins.

I hate the beep test. I'm a slow runner, I don't get past 15!

------
Me either!!

Im not built to run.

---

Oh no!
Jeez girly!
Thats not good!!
Im glad youre feeling better though :)

Oh, Michelle, forgot to tell you. When I told my doctor about my fainting due to cramps thing, they recommended going to the gyno. I still haven't gone, too afraid, but maybe it's something you want to look into if it happens again?

So sorry to hear that, Shelly!

Thankfully, mine haven't been that severe (yet) but I have had near blackout moments. Luckily, there is a nice bottle of Tylenol with my name on it at home.

But :hug: to you!

P.S. I stink at the beep test. I think my record is like...6 or 7 :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, that's terrible. :hug:

I also get horrible cramps whenever I either am close to starting or have started my period and I work out (especially running). But I've never had them THAT bad before.

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Hope you feel better I know the feeling
I have very low iron so when I get mine its really bad and all

Wow, I'm so sorry! :hug: :hug:

And no, I've never had anything that seaver (sp?) ever.

Oh, Michelle, forgot to tell you. When I told my doctor about my fainting due to cramps thing, they recommended going to the gyno. I still haven't gone, too afraid, but maybe it's something you want to look into if it happens again?

Yeah, when I was at the nurse, she asked if I had gone yet. When I said no, she told me that it was around the time to. I don't really want to though, I'm kinda freaked out about that. I'm sure it's not that bad, but it's weird. I'm usually very open about stuff like my period, but yet I'm afraid of her kinda "snooping around" in there, if you will. Idunno.

But yeah, thanks everyone for the concern, I love you guys so much. You guys really made my day better yesterday. I'm glad that you guys - no - you girls can relate. Somewhat. :laughing:
Today I woke up with a major leak :headache:

:hug: Im sorry it was that bad, i've had some pretty bad cramps, but yours would beat mine by far.
I started mine yesterday so i've been dealing with them lately too. Luckily I just started my four day weekend so I dont have to worry about sitting through school tomorrow. :goodvibes
Hope you feel better :)

I feel your pain.
I had an asthma attack last week, and had to be hospitalized for 2 days.
Then, my science teacher yelled at me because I didn't get my makeup work. Even though I couldn't get it while being hospitalized.

Hope nothing like that happens to you or anyone again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter