Ladies Only Podcast--Panties in the Park

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by SA mom, Feb 11, 2013.

1. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

I am so glad to know we are not the only family that had to send Dad scouring in the park for panties. I won't go into details, but the girl still likes those $25 (no exaggeration on the price) princess panties. Unfortunately, she doesn't want to wear them to middle school PE.:sad1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Before I read your post, I thought you were recommending a name for the ladies only episodes. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

4. lttlmc3

lttlmc3 <font color=darkorchid>You can ship it. I'll still

Am I the only one in the world who can't stand the word "panties." I have no idea why.

5. Fredericks44

Fredericks44 Earning My Ears

Me too. My mother called them underpants when I was a kid... I guess it just stuck. When dh helps dd after her bath I snicker when I hear him call them 'panties'.

6. auroralark

auroralark Lives for vacation

Same here. We never called them that growing up. I still just say underwear. I'll probably teach DD the same!

7. kkwis2

kkwis2 DIS Veteran

I also HATE the word "panties". Don't know why but I just cringe when I hear it. They're underwear in our house . . . . . unless DH is trying to irk me.

8. lttlmc3

lttlmc3 <font color=darkorchid>You can ship it. I'll still

I've always called them "unders." I have "upper unders"(bra) and "under unders" (obvious). I'm a weirdo.

9. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

We tend to use the term underthings. And yes, underthings are extremely expensive in DHS. Unlike Leah, we were not given a voucher. Poor girl had to sit in the bathroom at least an hour before Dad found some. It is the event of which we do not speak.

10. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

I hate the word "panties," too. I tend to call them "underroos." ;)

11. WebmasterLeah

WebmasterLeah Administrator Administrator Moderator

Um, no. :)

I hate the word "panties" too! They're "underwear" in this house.

12. SaraMc

SaraMc DIS Veteran

We call them underwears, for some reason both my kids have always pluralizes it and its stuck. I was lucky last time that we didn't need to invest $25 in panties with Dd as she was just finishing up toilet training when we went in the fall. However I have miscalculated how many diapers I took into the park when they were smaller and had to buy the most expensive diapers ever at the baby centre.

13. ellie'smom

ellie'smom Mouseketeer

We called them our "delicates" growing up . My husband calls them underwear. Our daughter now calls hers delicate underwear:goodvibes