Ladies Only Podcast--Panties in the Park

SA mom

DIS Veteran
I am so glad to know we are not the only family that had to send Dad scouring in the park for panties. I won't go into details, but the girl still likes those $25 (no exaggeration on the price) princess panties. Unfortunately, she doesn't want to wear them to middle school PE.:sad1:

Before I read your post, I thought you were recommending a name for the ladies only episodes. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Am I the only one in the world who can't stand the word "panties." I have no idea why.

lttlmc3 said:
Am I the only one in the world who can't stand the word "panties." I have no idea why.

Me too. My mother called them underpants when I was a kid... I guess it just stuck. When dh helps dd after her bath I snicker when I hear him call them 'panties'.

lttlmc3 said:

Same here. We never called them that growing up. I still just say underwear. I'll probably teach DD the same!

I also HATE the word "panties". Don't know why but I just cringe when I hear it. They're underwear in our house . . . . . unless DH is trying to irk me.

I've always called them "unders." I have "upper unders"(bra) and "under unders" (obvious). I'm a weirdo.

We tend to use the term underthings. And yes, underthings are extremely expensive in DHS. Unlike Leah, we were not given a voucher. Poor girl had to sit in the bathroom at least an hour before Dad found some. It is the event of which we do not speak.

We call them underwears, for some reason both my kids have always pluralizes it and its stuck. I was lucky last time that we didn't need to invest $25 in panties with Dd as she was just finishing up toilet training when we went in the fall. However I have miscalculated how many diapers I took into the park when they were smaller and had to buy the most expensive diapers ever at the baby centre.

We called them our "delicates" growing up . My husband calls them underwear. Our daughter now calls hers delicate underwear:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter