Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No. Your check IN date must fall within the FD promo dates.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

It goes by check in date. You must check in on a date free dining is offered. So unless you check in on the 2nd or later, it's a no go.

4. rev02a

rev02a Career Aspiration: Dreamfinder

YES! YES! Yes!
    We're going Music Sept. 15! YESSSSSSS!:cool1::cheer2::banana:

5. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Yes there have been FD and room only promos out at the same time, most years, in fact.

Also, i'd be surprised if they don't release some room only discounts for late August.

6. Silverscreen

Silverscreen Mouseketeer

YAY!!!!! :cool1: Now, do I book now, and call and apply when the offer is released? or just wait to book??? hmmmmm If it matters we have a group of 5 and need POR. 2 value rooms with upgrade cost is substantially more... :confused3

7. Rhody Red

Rhody Red Counting Down To September!

This really really really rocks!

We're already Booked and Paid In Full with Free (Regular) Dining, for a stay at ASMo from September 7th to the 14th.

So, when this is announced on May 9th, I'm going to call and have them apply the Free Dining, and use the Credit to upgrade to Caribbean Beach. And we'll also be able to extend our stay until the 16th.

Also, our Flights (which are also already Booked & Paid for) will be cheaper with us flying back on the 16th.

If this is a dream, please don't wake me up!

Thank you, Danny25!

8. 2manypets

2manypets DIS Veteran

I'm so happy for everyone that was waiting for FD!!:cheer2:

BUT...

Danny or Black, is there any hope for a room only discount during that time period?

9. mythreeboys

mythreeboys Mouseketeer

Hoping for this in Oct! If not I will be disappointed! We were going to change our dates to mid-September because of DH having the possibility of not being able to take time off in Oct. I didn't like taking the kids out of school that soon and DH got it cleared with his boss so we kept our dates. I've already been disappointed with the hopes of changing to POR to save some $ (MIL is tagging along at our expense....cheapest option with 6 is AOA or to try and get in through RCI again, but DH likes the car theme over the deluxe resorts).

10. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Sorry, I couldn't keep up on my phone over lunch.

The visa discounts come about three days before the public. Usually this is a Thursday; HOWEVER, it looks like the general public will fall on a Thursday which would mean even earlier for Visa...like around the 6th.

This is why I was making sure the 9th was the public date, which looks to be the case.

11. mcding2013

mcding2013 Earning My Ears

I am so confused, I will be arriving on the 28th of aug... Do u think we will get fd? Thanku:)

12. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

A lot of times in the past they have had room only and FD discounts simultaneously during the same time frame.

13. junderwood99

junderwood99 Mouseketeer

Not much has been said this afternoon for us late August people .... Danny or Black any thoughts???

14. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Actually, your cheapest option is 2 connecting rooms at a value resort with free dining. We are a large family and we do this every year.

15. Team Bunch

Team Bunch Mouseketeer

Yes, looking for this answer for late August. Will we see leaks/guesses about discounts for then or should I just stop watching the boards all the time?

16. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No, probably not. Your check in date would have to be September 2, to receive the FD discount.

17. sswally

sswally Mouseketeer

Number crunching time...So what's the charge to upgrade to regular dining plan if you're staying at values?

18. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

About $18 per adult, per night and about $3 per child per night.

19. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

It's possible, but I think you'd have to wait it out a bit longer to see.

20. junderwood99

junderwood99 Mouseketeer

How much longer??? LOL This is crazy ..... skipping two weeks. Are the bookings really higher at that time than summer? OMG ...... My awesome day is going down hill quickly :confused3

21. skellinton

skellinton Mouseketeer

If they have an offer for October, is there any chance it would piggy back on the end of September as well?