Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. WDW Beets ALL

WDW Beets ALL Earning My Ears

Danny -

You have actually made me cry!!! I have to find a great way to let the kids know tonight at the dinner table with they ask if Danny has said anything else about our trip!!! SO STINKING EXCITED!!!

THANK YOU!!!:woohoo:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Well I was sitting down for lunch when all this started, so I was trying to type a short and sweet post while eating. I was seeing the foreign side of the discount but wasn't sure at the moment if the U.S. would mirror or drop a week later. Then again, I was trying to get my info on that tiny little screen.

...and there has always been a cat and a bag. I never stopped saying that free dining was coming in some form or fashion, and that all resort levels would be included for at least quick service...it was just a matter of when.

4. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

I think it's safe, as we have multiple confirmations on this one all happening at the same time.

I was seeing this as it went down and trying to post as much as I could while still not being inconsiderate of those I was having lunch with.

But ya know how it goes, Disney World always comes first right? :confused3

5. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Yep :-)

6. BigCatEars

BigCatEars Earning My Ears

So we have Res for 9/25-10/2 @ aoa. Lm room. On may 9 will there be rooms still available to get the fd when I call to update reservation?

7. mom2AidanAndEli

mom2AidanAndEli DIS Veteran

Do you think it's because we all booked ahead, counting on the free dining plan??? I know I'm booked 8/25-8/31 and was counting on it! Could they really not offer anything at all from 8/16 until 9/2? I find that hard to believe, but maybe so. Will be terribly disappointed if that's the case. At least need a room/ticket discount, something!

Wonder what will happen when some people start cancelling reservations because they were doing it for the free dining?

8. Nutbean

Nutbean Mouseketeer

Will this offer be open to Canadians as well?

9. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

Thank you so much and for sure!! Should that even be a question?

10. feet1

feet1 Mouseketeer

EEEKKKKKKK!!!

Squealing in delight!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

11. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No way to know. Always have a back up resort and room category.

12. Blessedwithboys

Blessedwithboys Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2
    So happy, so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you thank you!!! <3 I hope you guys are smiling big!!! You are loved today :)

Now to go flip flop and work on numbers because I spent the last month obsessing over resorts and still don't know where we will stay!!

13. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

A lot of people already booked air fare, got time off approved at work, have kids starting school in September, so most of those people will not cancel.

14. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Yes, the general public FD offer.

15. HollyP

HollyP Mouseketeer

Danny25 you are my hero:cheer2:! Now I can stop stalking you :rotfl2:.

Thank you!!

16. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Which is why I didn't make a reservation yet. I know I'll do a moderate, but I have three choices for that so I'm not concerned (I don't like French Quarter).

17. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Yep :-)

18. honkytonkmama

honkytonkmama Mouseketeer

If I was to check out on the 3rd, would I get free dinning for my whole trip for the 6 days before the 3rd?

19. JESSketeer

JESSketeer Mouseketeer

Hi OP,

Do you have any info on room discounts?
    Do you think there will be a release of room discounts for the second half of the summer coming out soon?
    Historically, have there been FD and room discount offers out simultaneously?

Sorry for all the questions! We’re booked at AKL from 9/13-9/21 and really hoping for a room discount to apply to our ressie!

:goodvibes

20. meggs100

meggs100 Earning My Ears

Thank you - Thank you!

21. Courtney829

Courtney829 Earning My Ears

I am so, SO excited that the LM rooms look like they're going to be included!!! I actually booked at ASMo because I was convinced that if FD came out, it would not be for the LM rooms. Looks like we're switching resorts!!