1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Danny said that the seem to be included this time a few pages ago. :rotfl:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. maddiebee

maddiebee DIS Veteran

Do you think that maybe this year it is more heavily booked than normal?

4. kristenm514

kristenm514 Mouseketeer

It's very possible, I suppose. When I was running price scenarios the other day, a lot of deluxe resorts and even POR had no standard views available. That seemed kind of weird.

We chose the last week of August specifically for the decreased crowds. BOO if it's still super busy! Boo I say!:sad:

5. plutospalforever

plutospalforever Statler & Waldorf

This will be an awesome WEDDING ANNIVERSARY present for my husband tonight!! I am talking about the FD!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2:
    Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Danny25 and Black!!!! I hope you are not gambling your jobs with this. It is much appreciated!

6. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Yes, they are...

7. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Since the beginning of time. :rotfl: Officially, Fall starts near the end of September. This year the first day of Fall is Sept 22.

8. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

Oh well that won't work for us. We are only going to be there for the weekend. 2 nights. Well maybe a nice % off of our room will come out for us. Every bit will count and might be enough to cover the cost of our NOJ tickets. Or at least a good part.

9. danny25

danny25 I love Disney and I´m friend of STICH

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

10. lazer

lazer DIS Veteran

Going sept 13-22nd. Already booked AOA LM. But I've checked a few time since we booked and there's no availability. Makes me nervous!

11. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

Naturally, our arrival date is 9/28. :sad2: I booked based on historical discounts which generally included the last Saturday of September as part of the late summer discount.

Can I still hold out hope that my date will be included in the next round o' discounts?

12. lazer

lazer DIS Veteran

Also, how do Visa cardholders find out their date? Via email? Just don't want to miss out if we switch up our plans for FD

13. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Sure! Life would be pretty miserable without hope. Good luck!:goodvibes

14. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Well it's looking like the 9th is the public date, which would push the visa date to Monday the 6th. But trust me you'll know here before anywhere else because they take their sweet time sending out those emails.

15. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

We can move our dates if needed, but DD6 loves Beauty and the Beast and we have a coveted BOG reservation on her birthday that we would miss if we moved the trip up. Here's to hoping! :thumbsup2

16. Joceyposse

Joceyposse Mouseketeer

looks like we're going to extend our vacation by two days!

:banana::banana:

17. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

We have had a Disney Visa for many years and we hardly ever get notice from Chase when they are releasing a Disney Visa Promo, they usually email after the promo has gone public. It William likely be all over these boards be for Chase notifies you.

18. Zeppelin

Zeppelin DIS Veteran

gosh- i hope not...

19. mouserrificmom

mouserrificmom Mouseketeer

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Oh this is music to my ears and eyes! We are staying at POR 9/24 - 10/1.....so excited to see this should work out for us!

Oh my goodness oh my GOODNESS!!! Before I go completely banana's and call my husband and tell him what wonderful sleuthing I have done, oh Danny25 please oh please calm me down and tell me you are 100% certain that free dining WILL be made available for my dates . . ..

I am as giddy as a 12 year old school girl right now!!!! :yay::goodvibes:yay::yay::goodvibes:yay:

20. mouserrificmom

mouserrificmom Mouseketeer

PS . . . . and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for taking the risk and sharing the news!! :goodvibes

21. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy

If Danny has said it, it will happen