Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. lucynme

lucynme Are we there yet? I can (almost) see the Castle!

So, if said FD dates are as predicted, check in date will have to be Sept25 or before? Now, what if I check in on the 25th, and stay until Oct6...will that entire stay be covered under that offer?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mom18

mom18 Mouseketeer

I'm staying the exact same dates! Trying for LM room! And I'm no expert like lots of people on here, but as far as I know as long as you check in in the 25, your covered for 14 nights of your stay...pls someone correct me if I am wrong

4. Jfarrellcoupon

Jfarrellcoupon Earning My Ears

yes, you are correct. As long as you check in on the 25th, your free dinning will continue for the duration of your stay:cool1:

5. Joceyposse

Joceyposse Mouseketeer

i'm checking in on the 25th, too! :thumbsup2

6. deadheadmamma4

deadheadmamma4 Mouseketeer

So I'm convinced there's free dinning what I'm freaking abought is I'm at pofq will they have it there. Def willing to change hotels AOA LM if they have it or all star movies does it look good for me I'm freaking out!

7. Jfarrellcoupon

Jfarrellcoupon Earning My Ears

We are booked at AOA LM room, and really hoping to be quick enough to stay there with FD.....if not, we will switch to POP

8. trixiemuffin

trixiemuffin Mouseketeer

Danny, just want to thank you for being spot-on with your FD announcement for the US (once again!) I always look forward to your news, as I am sure most Disboarders do. Even though my trip will not fall within the FD dates, I truly appreciate the heads-up.

9. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

Good to know! My dates fall on ToT weekend....so that gives me hope!

10. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

I'll 2nd that hope. 10/2-10/9 here hoping for FD!!

11. gterin1524

gterin1524 Earning My Ears

I'll thirds it. Good thoughts for Oct. 4th!

12. ryandmcg

ryandmcg Earning My Ears

Danny, Do you know when this announcement will come and if it's for sure?

13. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I can tell you he is very sure, but anything can change. They probably won't make an announcement per se, but it will show up online and many of us will find out once others start calling and getting through. Then in a few days you will see commercials come etc.

14. ToGreen78

ToGreen78 Can I see your I.D. Is that straight up or on the

So excited, had our trip booked for 9/19-9/29 at POP and I'm a Disney Visa holder so I'm totally looking forward to the 6th

15. WOODY13

WOODY13 Mouseketeer

16. draybook

draybook Mouseketeer

Sorry if this has been asked, but will this include Canadian residents? I'm trying to find out for some folks on another board. Thanks!

17. CJK

CJK <font color=purple>BL II -Purple Team <br><font co

Yes! :)

18. draybook

draybook Mouseketeer

Thank you very much!

19. dislover8943

dislover8943 Mouseketeer

We have chef Mickey(breakfast), bog (dinner),50s prime time (lunch),sci fi ( lunch),yak and yetti (lunch), princess breakfast in Epcot, liberty tree(lunch), le celliar(dinner),trails end (dinner),via Napoli (dinner).Please excuse my spelling.. Lol

20. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Day of arrival we're not going to a park, booked Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner 1900 Park Fare

Next day we're going to MK, no ADRs, probably try to get into Be Our Guest for QS lunch & maybe try Gaston's for dinner.

Next day, Chef Mickey Breakfast & that night will do QS at MK for MNSSHP

4th day, no parks, R&R by the pool or browsing shops & resorts; Supercalifragalistic Breakfast & Planet Hollywood for dinner.

5th day, Animal Kingdom, QS for lunch & dinner.

6th day, Epcot F&WF, using up most of our snack credits for that and just picking most of the day, plus dinner at Chip & Dale's Harvest Feast Garden Grill.

7th day, Hollywood Studios, late lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.

Day 8, day of departure, no parks; Lilo & Stitch breakfast at Ohanas, hang out at the pool, go do some shopping in Celebration and we'll be home by dinner time. Considering we'll probably be exhausted we'll most likely pick up sandwich stuff on the way

21. WDW Beets ALL

WDW Beets ALL Earning My Ears

Again Danny,

Thank you so much!!! We appreciate all your hard work and time that you put into this board and others. Please DON'T stop with your information.