Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

So, if said FD dates are as predicted, check in date will have to be Sept25 or before? Now, what if I check in on the 25th, and stay until Oct6...will that entire stay be covered under that offer?

So, if said FD dates are as predicted, check in date will have to be Sept25 or before? Now, what if I check in on the 25th, and stay until Oct6...will that entire stay be covered under that offer?

I'm staying the exact same dates! Trying for LM room! And I'm no expert like lots of people on here, but as far as I know as long as you check in in the 25, your covered for 14 nights of your stay...pls someone correct me if I am wrong

I'm staying the exact same dates! Trying for LM room! And I'm no expert like lots of people on here, but as far as I know as long as you check in in the 25, your covered for 14 nights of your stay...pls someone correct me if I am wrong

yes, you are correct. As long as you check in on the 25th, your free dinning will continue for the duration of your stay:cool1:

So I'm convinced there's free dinning what I'm freaking abought is I'm at pofq will they have it there. Def willing to change hotels AOA LM if they have it or all star movies does it look good for me I'm freaking out!

So I'm convinced there's free dinning what I'm freaking abought is I'm at pofq will they have it there. Def willing to change hotels AOA LM if they have it or all star movies does it look good for me I'm freaking out!

We are booked at AOA LM room, and really hoping to be quick enough to stay there with FD.....if not, we will switch to POP

Danny, just want to thank you for being spot-on with your FD announcement for the US (once again!) I always look forward to your news, as I am sure most Disboarders do. Even though my trip will not fall within the FD dates, I truly appreciate the heads-up.

Little Mermaid rooms aren't always included in the free dining. They were for some people last year, but mostly not. I tried and tried to get one.

and to the previous posters asking about availability during ToT 10-miler weekend ... it was offered last year. that was also the Epcot anniversary celebration.

Good to know! My dates fall on ToT weekend....so that gives me hope!

Danny, Do you know when this announcement will come and if it's for sure?

I can tell you he is very sure, but anything can change. They probably won't make an announcement per se, but it will show up online and many of us will find out once others start calling and getting through. Then in a few days you will see commercials come etc.

So excited, had our trip booked for 9/19-9/29 at POP and I'm a Disney Visa holder so I'm totally looking forward to the 6th

My friends i¨m happy to invite all of you tonigth if you want to know the next Disneyworld Offer for late Summer, confirmed like always of course, you Know that Danny25 never ever will disapoint you, I wait You today tonigth, here at Disboards :wizard:

Ok I see a lot of interest here and I see that some people can´t work correctly thinking in this, so

FD will be offered for the Usa market the details are release Date May9

yoiu can book from May 9, 2013 to September 15, 2013

Travel Dates (Arrivals):
September 2, 2013 - September 25, 2013

I was wondering if you know if it will become available earlier for Disney Visas holders? Also I have a Disney(Chase) debit card. Can this be used the same way the credit card is used?

Sorry if this has been asked, but will this include Canadian residents? I'm trying to find out for some folks on another board. Thanks!

So how many have all their ADRs already? And for those who do, what have you booked? Always nice to hear where folks are dining.

We have chef Mickey(breakfast), bog (dinner),50s prime time (lunch),sci fi ( lunch),yak and yetti (lunch), princess breakfast in Epcot, liberty tree(lunch), le celliar(dinner),trails end (dinner),via Napoli (dinner).Please excuse my spelling.. Lol

Day of arrival we're not going to a park, booked Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner 1900 Park Fare

Next day we're going to MK, no ADRs, probably try to get into Be Our Guest for QS lunch & maybe try Gaston's for dinner.

Next day, Chef Mickey Breakfast & that night will do QS at MK for MNSSHP

4th day, no parks, R&R by the pool or browsing shops & resorts; Supercalifragalistic Breakfast & Planet Hollywood for dinner.

5th day, Animal Kingdom, QS for lunch & dinner.

6th day, Epcot F&WF, using up most of our snack credits for that and just picking most of the day, plus dinner at Chip & Dale's Harvest Feast Garden Grill.

7th day, Hollywood Studios, late lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.

Day 8, day of departure, no parks; Lilo & Stitch breakfast at Ohanas, hang out at the pool, go do some shopping in Celebration and we'll be home by dinner time. Considering we'll probably be exhausted we'll most likely pick up sandwich stuff on the way

Again Danny,

Thank you so much!!! We appreciate all your hard work and time that you put into this board and others. Please DON'T stop with your information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter