Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

There are, generally no exclusions. For more details info about the restaurants and dining plans it's best to post on the Restaurants and Dining Plan boards.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

You simply go on to the Disney website and price out your resort package with tickets and not add the dining plan option- that will be the exact amount that your package will cost with the free dining code added on.

4. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

if it was me, i would just move everyone to Pop if the LM rooms aren't available. I've stayed at the LM rooms, they are cute, but they are in no way, shape or form worth giving up such a huge monetary discount. I mean, really, how much time do you plan to stay in the room? We pretty much sleep and shower there. We lucked out with a FD pin for those rooms last December, but I would have never paid full price - and we have 3 princesses :-)

5. jpessa

jpessa Addicted to Disney

Aaaargh! This makes it harder for me because I see your point! What about using the pool there with the in - laws ?

6. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Thank you, that's awesome.

With all the diabetes in our family (genetic on both hubby & my side) food is not usually our focus so we rarely bother to shell out for the character meals or buffets because it feels like a waste. This is going to be quite a treat!

7. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Perfect, thanks so much!

8. AMT826

AMT826 Earning My Ears

Thank you!!!! We're going Sept 15-20 and staying in AoA LM room. I have been waiting to pay off our trip just in case FD was offered. I wasn't getting my hopes up because I thought if it was, it wouldn't be offered to value resorts. So excited now. Already have all of our ADRs because we were getting the dinning plan either way, but how do I go about getting the FD discount. How do I get the code? When I call on May 9th do I just tell them I want FD or do I have to cancel my reservation and make a new one. Also, I want to upgrade from the QS to the TS+QS dinning plan, is that usually something they allow you to do with FD?

Sorry for so many questions, I haven't been to Disney since I was 6 years old, lol.

9. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Thank you for all your answers, yes that was pretty much what I did to get my estimate. They didn't add the taxes to the room, though, so I just looked up the rate and added it myself (11% it seems).

I'm still finding this too good to be true. :cool1:

10. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

In 9 years of free dining, the value resorts have always been included in FD promos.. However, the LM rooms at AoA are generally blacked out for everything. If they are indeed included in this upcoming FD promo, they will be VERY limited. It's always best to have a back up room category or resort.

You will simply call Disney reservations and tell them you want to add the FD discount to your existing reservation. No rebooking and they will credit your the difference.

11. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Yes, you can go over with your in laws and use the pool.

12. saradela

saradela DIS Veteran

They are charging me $600 dollars to change flying dates for six to arrive on the 25th instead of the 28th for this offer.
    If that happens, will I get the dinning plan all the way until October 5?

13. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Yes. But guys, you really need to be careful doing big flight changes until the announcement becomes official.

14. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

I agree!! NEVER make flight changes until the booking day opens.

15. saradela

saradela DIS Veteran

I know...but I asked and they only had 7 spots in the airplane left at that price. So if I wait until May 9th they'll go up to $300 each!
    I asked before and they told me that danny25 has never made an announcement mistake in 2 years.....should I really wait and risk it? :(

16. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Are you going regardless? If yes, then book your flights. If you can absolutely only go if FD is offered, then I personally would wait until the official announcement.

17. cath1979

cath1979 Earning My Ears

Really glad to hear that the free dining plan we be available during my vacancy (sept 7-14). Do you know if we can pay the difference between the Quick service Dining plan and the regular dining plan if we book to a value hotel and if the free dining plan will be offer for canadian also

18. saradela

saradela DIS Veteran

Yes. But out arrival is until the 28th...3 days after the offer ends. We are staying from 28th of september until 5 of october.

19. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Tough call. If it is a painless date change, change you plans to arrive on the 25th.

20. saradela

saradela DIS Veteran

That's what I'm afraid of, that when it's announced they change it to arrival dates until the 24th. Or that they do add our dates in the end to the offer.
    *Sight* :sad2:

21. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

Ugh! I'm sad for you.