Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. saradela

saradela DIS Veteran

I'm traveling to Disney on September and our arrival date is the 28th!
    Do you know if there is anyway they accept me for the dinning plan for me arriving at that date? We planned around those dates to actually get the plan.

We are staying up until the 5th of October and there is no way we can change plane tickets because they only travel on Saturdays (Nasty Mexican Airline) so they charge super-high!
    We are a family of 6. Any suggestions?
    :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MichVick

MichVick Mouseketeer

Thank you for the info - we have booked the entire package - room at finding Nemo suite, with dining package. Also if we wanted to upgrade from quick service to regular dining - since we are only entitled to the free quick service plan what is the cost to do this?

4. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, you will not be able to take advantage of this offer. Hopefully the next offer will include your dates. Best of luck to you! :goodvibes

5. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

ooooo! That CM can get in BIG trouble for doing that. He/She broke several rules doing that. Interesting.......

6. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

The Poly will be included but some room categories can be blacked out sometimes, just have to wait and see, bit it's always best to have a back up room category and resort.

You will have to put down a minimum $200 deposit/payment with your Disney Visa to have the DV FD code applied to your reservation.

7. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No, you will not be eligible for the free dining discount. Your check IN date has to fall within the FD promo dates to receive the discount.

8. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

The cost to upgrade from Quick Service to Regular DDP is about $18 per adult, per night and about $3 per child, per night.

9. Wendy31

Wendy31 DIS Veteran

Quick Question!!

We're currently booked through AAA for 9/14 through 9/24 at the Contemporary.

We do not have a Disney Visa.

Is the 5/9 for Disney Visa holders? What is the date for non-Disney Visa holders?

Last year, I remember the Free Dining promo was released for Disney Visa holders on a Friday & to the general public the following Monday. (This was the free dining promo that was released in early March 2012 for late summer/early fall.)

10. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Word is that the DV FD offer will open May 6 and I haven't heard anything to the contrary yet.

11. TARAMEOW

TARAMEOW Mouseketeer

I read somewhere that the amount of little mermaid rooms will be limited. Do you think if I call the day the promo comes out I will be able to apply it? I already have my package booked. :confused3

12. saradela

saradela DIS Veteran

Oh...I'm about to cry. Thank you anyway! :(
    I thought that maybe since the offer lasts two weeks after the arrive date the offer might me applicable. Do you know if the dates are official? Or can I have my hopes up until the 9th of may?

13. 2009CAN

2009CAN Mouseketeer

Another question :) So, if the CMs who answer the phones are the last to find out and often do NOT know about the promotion, then how to you get them to "dig deeper" to find out about the deal if you call first thing at 7:00 a.m. on the 9th?

14. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Just be firm and they will ask their supervisor. But look on here first to make sure others are getting it and you may find a code if there is one.

15. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Someone posted that phone cm's were told to expect to work overtime that week. So they will know about it.

16. MichVick

MichVick Mouseketeer

so excited - I can't wait - thanks again for the info :)

17. 2009CAN

2009CAN Mouseketeer

Great, thank you!

18. Three cats

Three cats DIS Veteran

No, you will not lose your deposit. The travel agent can either apply the discount to your existing reservation or if your room is not available with the discount he/she can transfer what you have already paid to the new reservation.

19. Three cats

Three cats DIS Veteran

Nothing is official until we hear it from Disney but Danny25 has been spot on with his dates and info for over 2 years running so i'd say it is safe to assume that these will be the actual dates.

20. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Who knows at this point. I'm having a hard time believing they will even be included in the FD promo. I guess I will believe it when I see it - or hear it from someone on here that they got it ;-)

21. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Sorry, but I think those dates are pretty firm.