Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Im confused and need a little clarification. Please be patient with me, this is my first post on the DisBoards. We have reservations at AOA LM room, checking in Sept 23rd.....will the LM room be included in the free dinning? We are prepared to move our ressie to POP, but I dont want to make that room till we have all of the details. TIA for any assistance with this, and Im sorry if this has already been answered.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:welcome:

It is the consensus of many that if the LM rooms are really included that they will be in very short supply. Having POP as a backup is perfect. The CM can switch you to POP if they are out of LM rooms for the offer. Good luck!

Im confused and need a little clarification. Please be patient with me, this is my first post on the DisBoards. We have reservations at AOA LM room, checking in Sept 23rd.....will the LM room be included in the free dinning? We are prepared to move our ressie to POP, but I dont want to make that room till we have all of the details. TIA for any assistance with this, and Im sorry if this has already been answered.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi and Welcome to the Dis :banana:, I have see the offer that will be released in May 9 and don´t exclude those rooms at AOA from the offer but if this is correct and they are offered I think that only few rooms will be included in the offer so will be very difficult to add the FD to you already made reservation, but you can try, in the worst scenario you can switch to POP and enjoy the FD. Aditionally I can say that it´s very easy to go from POP to AOA only cross the bridge, depend on the block that you are sometimes it´s the same distance to go to the food court of AOA from a room at POP. Anyway have a Magical tri:wizard:p

The initial word is that LM AoA will be included in the free dining offer, however, we are all skeptical how long that availability will last once the offer starts. There is also expected to be a 2-3 day window of time where Disney Visa cardholders will have access to the offer before it is open to the general public.

You don't need to change your reservation ahead of the offer being released. If you are prepared to switch to Pop, the scenario would be to keep your LM AoA reservation, call when the free dining offer is available, and see if it can be applied to your LM room. If not, that's the time when you can look at switching to a resort where the free dining is applicable, perhaps at Pop.

Thanks a ton! That is the plan. I will be on the phone at 7am on the 9th...and hopefully I will get lucky.

It is the consensus of many that if the LM rooms are really included that they will be in very short supply. Having POP as a backup is perfect. The CM can switch you to POP if they are out of LM rooms for the offer. Good luck!

you have win again boooooh:lmao:

Can anyone tell me if there is any truth to the Couponing to Disney website stating Art of Animation Suites are not included for fD? We check in on September 21st with a Nemo Suite at AoA!

They will be included, no doubt :thumbsup2

I'll throw out what I'm seeing at the moment.

Room only discount for travel dates between August 15 and September 28 with some exclusions. Available for booking possibly on May 9. I can't tell if this covers US residents but I think that may be the case.

Perhaps Danny will be able to fill in that gap soon, unless I can dig up more.

So call this tentative and possible for now.

Our friend Joe have posted this information and it´s really interesting, if confirmed will fill that gap betwen August 15 and September 2 and will make a lot of people very happy, let´s wait if he bring more information about this :thumbsup2

Hi and Welcome to the Dis :banana:, I have see the offer that will be released in May 9 and don´t exclude those rooms at AOA from the offer but if this is correct and they are offered I think that only few rooms will be included in the offer so will be very difficult to add the FD to you already made reservation, but you can try, in the worst scenario you can switch to POP and enjoy the FD. Aditionally I can say that it´s very easy to go from POP to AOA only cross the bridge, depend on the block that you are sometimes it´s the same distance to go to the food court of AOA from a room at POP. Anyway have a Magical tri:wizard:p

Thanks Danny! And thanks for the welcome!

Our friend Joe have posted this information and it´s really interesting, if confirmed will fill that gap betwen August 15 and September 2 and will make a lot of people very happy, let´s wait if he bring more information about this :thumbsup2

Yes I'm sure a few will be happy. We just need to determine if this covers the US or not. Stay tuned....

I'll throw out what I'm seeing at the moment.

Room only discount for travel dates between August 15 and September 28 with some exclusions. Available for booking possibly on May 9. I can't tell if this covers US residents but I think that may be the case.

Perhaps Danny will be able to fill in that gap soon, unless I can dig up more.

So call this tentative and possible for now.

Do you think the room only discount will be the same as the existing special offer? We are booked for 8/13-8/20 and fall one night under the current promo. Will this affect the new promo?

Do you think the room only discount will be the same as the existing special offer? We are booked for 8/13-8/20 and fall one night under the current promo. Will this affect the new promo?

If it pans out, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. The summer offer basically extended the spring offer and would be extended yet again for this one.

So, this may be a really dumb question, but I'll ask anyway! As of right now, we are checking in on the 26th of September, so basically I'm missing FD by ONE day??!

So, this may be a really dumb question, but I'll ask anyway! As of right now, we are checking in on the 26th of September, so basically I'm missing FD by ONE day??!

Yes, that is the case. Can you check in any earlier? There may be a room deal coming, so don't give up all hope of a discount. Good luck! :goodvibes

Ok, I am so confused. I just spoke with a Cast Member today about the cost of adding the Dining Plan to our reservation, and she told me flat out that any new promotions for after 8/14 would not be released until after this current one expires in June. So, how is there going to be a May promotion. She said that Disney will not have two offers running at the same time this year. Any thoughts on this discrepancy?

Ok, I am so confused. I just spoke with a Cast Member today about the cost of adding the Dining Plan to our reservation, and she told me flat out that any new promotions for after 8/14 would not be released until after this current one expires in June. So, how is there going to be a May promotion. She said that Disney will not have two offers running at the same time this year. Any thoughts on this discrepancy?

She is wrong. ;) Seriously, though...

Phone CMs sometimes don't know of a promotion until the day they come out, and sometimes we have to tell them to look harder when they can't find it and we know it's there. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter