Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. MackenzieFL

MackenzieFL Mouseketeer

Thanks so much! That is amazing to know!

When my husband gets home from work tomorrow morning I'm going to greet him with the good news and sit down to make ADRs. :cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DisDynasty

DisDynasty Earning My Ears

It sounds like this is the first real news regarding FD for the "late summer" promo. I'm just a little shocked because this info is so different from what has been circulating for months about FD, none for values, mods will get quick plan, deluxe get standard.... So that rumor is gone and this is the legit info? Is is true LM rooms are included in this offer? That's great news, this all is but Im just surprised how it worked out after everything we've heard through the past months, this deal is totally not what we were expecting atleast regarding the restrictions... Happy though! :)

4. Tntfras

Tntfras Earning My Ears

I am new to this forum....you guys are AWESOME!!!!!:thumbsup2:cheer2:

5. TARAMEOW

TARAMEOW Mouseketeer

I feel the same way. I am really surprised about the LM rooms. I booked it so I really hope they let me add the free dining. :goodvibes

6. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Other than the end if August being excluded, this offer is exactly what I and a lot of other Disers expected. I, along with Black and Smitch and a lot of other people said free dining would definitely be offered for this time frame, the height of hurricane season, and that those "rumors" about no values being included were baseless and really only ever applied to UK FD offers in the past. These dates are solid. There might be some LM rooms included in the offer, but they would have to be very limited.

7. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Who us?

But this is it...no more, free dining has been dead since 2007...errr I mean 2008....no wait, 20....oh shucks.

LOL, and next year we do it all over again?

8. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

You better believe it!

9. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Well guys, I'm signing out for the night.

It's been a pleasure and we will have to do it again real soon.

See ya'll tomorrow!!!

:wave2:

10. Stinkerbell's Mommy

Stinkerbell's Mommy Mouseketeer

We are planning the same dates, same hotel. Only difference is we are not planning to hit a park until 9/2. We are going to have to change our package to start on the 2nd and book two nights room only before that. Good to know we can pick up our tickets beforehand. We have an 810 ADR at CRT on the 2nd.

11. jennymitch

jennymitch Earning My Ears

I have POFQ booked for this time frame. Our current reservation does NOT have a dining plan on it. Can I call on the 9th and get the free dining added to the reservation?

12. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Yes, if you are already booked under a package that includes room and tickets, you can call and add the discount code to receive the DDP for fee on your existing reservation.

If you have a room only reservation, you would have to cancel and rebook under a Magic Your Way package to apply the FD discount to your reservation.

13. LuvSulley

LuvSulley Mouseketeer

Ty, super excited now!

14. pjew

pjew Mouseketeer

Wow lucky yall september travelers! Super excited for you ;)

Whats your opinion on Nov/Dec getting free dining...like the saturday following thanksgiving (Nov. 30)?

Yall think we still got a chance?

15. wdwmom0f3

wdwmom0f3 Thankful my embarrassing tag is gone!

I am hoping for some kind of extension of the dates. I just don't see Sept. happening for us because we have so much going on that month. Still thinking though.

16. vnuzz

vnuzz Mouseketeer

This is great news for our Sept 8-15 stay. We're traveling from Australia so our dates are locked in and we would be traveling either way but this is a huge bonus! Thanks guys for keeping us updated! You've made this Aussie's day!

17. mareeld86

mareeld86 DIS Veteran

We will be their from the 20-26 and we are traveling from Australia as well! Im super excited this came out!! Wooo

18. mom2faith

mom2faith DIS Veteran

Canadian market??? Any word?

19. happywifeandmom

happywifeandmom Earning My Ears

almost the same situation here - made res yesterday for 1st-7th. then read that this might happen so added the 8th. so i'll be changing it to the 2nd-8th and adding FD! yay!

it will be our first time using DDP. and first time at the value resorts AoA (well, my DH's first time, i was there years ago before AoA).

bummer that i'm going to have to keep our daughter occupied at home on the holiday weekend for 2 days before leaving, but happy about FD!

20. vacation_junkie

vacation_junkie Have Suitcase...will Travel :)

Great news for those September travellers.... I'm hoping they continue with this trend and bring it back for January 2014!

Congrats Sept Free dinners :thumbsup2

21. CJK

CJK <font color=purple>BL II -Purple Team <br><font co

Yes, this deal applies to Canadians too. You can book through Disney directly or through a TA.