Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by danny25, Apr 24, 2013.

1. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Just to be clear, your check-in date has to fall on one of the dates for free dining between September 2-25. It doesn't matter when you check out, as long as you check-in in that timeframe.

Minimum stay is 3 nights and everyone must purchase a 2 day ticket. So AP holders, yes you will have to buy a two day pass.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. daisymomof4

daisymomof4 Mouseketeer

Editing - ignore me, lol.
    OOPS! I see the answer right above me. Must have been posted when I was composing my original post :)

4. MyZoeJane

MyZoeJane DIS Veteran

Uh, the last day of Summer is 9/21. If September isn't "late summer", then what is? :confused3

5. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No, you have to be booked through Disney and be booked under a Magic Your Way package and paying rack rates.

6. candyrn

candyrn Earning My Ears

Hope this means discounts for January!! Thanks for the good news, I needed it today.

7. Carriesouthard

Carriesouthard Mouseketeer

Danny and Black...what does this mean for August 15-24th....I wasn't expecting FD but I am expecting a RO discount as that is what we had for that week last year...will we see that anytime soon???????????

8. suburbiatexas

suburbiatexas Earning My Ears

I am a bit confused (as usual). Does this mean ghat a code is going to be posted tonight for September free dining?

9. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

Bizzer, I'm skeptical of the campsites and the LM rooms being included in that post. I believe you previously got a special pin code discount for your previous campground stay, as there has never been a general public FD discount on the campsites. I would definitely have a back up resort plan when calling in to apply the FD code, just in case :-). Good luck!

10. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

No problem, I've been waiting for this myself, so I was happy to throw it out there as soon as I started seeing information coming my way.

11. TheDisney411

TheDisney411 DIS Veteran

No, he was going to wait until tonight to share his info, but then decided to go ahead and share the info.

12. Nutbean

Nutbean Mouseketeer

Excellent. Thank you so much!

13. danny25

danny25 I love Disney and I´m friend of STICH

Of course, and thank you

14. scard192

scard192 DIS Veteran

Would love that, planning to go Oct. 19 - 26.

15. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

You don't really need to worry about codes. The worst thing that could happen is getting a CM who has no clue what you're talking about. If that happens, they will simply ask their supervisor anyway to make sure and all is good.

The phones on the first day are always crazy, even though the info doesn't get out to the public until a few hours later. It's all of us that are tying up the lines...imagine that, I bet those CMs are all saying "those darn Dis'ers"...haha.

16. 1tufgt

1tufgt DIS Veteran

That is awesome, hopefully it rolls over into Oct.

17. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy

Danny, I was here for your first prediction (I think it was your first) about the FREE dining for August 2011, and I remember all the people who didn't believe you and gave you a hard time (I was a non believer) then we all found out it was TRUE!!!!! Since then I have followed all of your discount alerts and every time they are correct.

So I tell others to BELIEVE because if you said it, it will come to pass!!!

Thank you for your help for all of us who are not worthy.

18. black562

black562 DIS Veteran

Especially this time, since there are multiple sources.

19. 2009CAN

2009CAN Mouseketeer

This is new to me, and I realize this is a silly question to "vets," but if you already have an existing reservation, you need to cancel the first and then re-book, correct?
    Can you do this all in one phone call? Is there a great risk of losing your current rooms and having to go to a different resort?

20. brizzer79

brizzer79 Earning My Ears

I actually changed my campsite reservations LAST NIGHT to a value resort and purchased non-refundable airfare... I really hope they don't include the campsites so I won't feel regret:(

21. figmentswife

figmentswife One little spark will light your fancy

Awe, Black, I have only recently come to know you are another source of info and truth. Thank you for your hard work also.

You and Danny really need to get together on these things. You both seem to work so well together in the threads, now we need to find a way for you BOTH to get credit and announce the good news.

Maybe, Danny announce dates and you fill in resort info???? I don't know, but something so that you are both working together on it.