Labor Day GG Photos

IMG_0469.jpg

Who has the boat, Al?

BIL - Jim.

I hate boats.

Jim....I should have guessed that one! I'm not a big fan of boats, either. Our development owns a nice Sun Tracker pontoon that is available to the residents - gratis. We've only used it one time - just to say we did.

However...I did water ski a lot on the Niagara River back in the day - just about the point where your picture was taken. I had no fear back then.

Water sking..I remember those days...I don't think I've done that in a good 17 years at least. The last time I hit the water if felt more like cement :eek: ..and that was the end of it for me. I just didn't bounce the way I used to when I was a kid. Plus likely they'd need a tug boat now to get me up out of the water now! More like towing a tanker into port! :laughing: My dad was an avid water skier..nothing he liked better than getting up early and hitting the lake while it was still what he would call a "sheet of glass". He would wake the my brothers at 6 am when we were on vacation. (some vacation!) poor guys...they still complain about it to this day.

No body barefoot ski's like Banana George Blair

He turned 93 this past February & still performs at Cypress Gardens

logo_banana_george.jpg

No body barefoot ski's like Banana George Blair

He turned 93 this past February & still performs at Cypress Gardens

logo_banana_george.jpg

GET OUT! Really, the dude's still skiing?? Amazing I saw him many years ago. :) Go Banana George!!!:banana:

GET OUT! Really, the dude's still skiing?? Amazing I saw him many years ago. :) Go Banana George!!!:banana:

Yep!! He's still going! And still doing the barefoot schtick!! He may get out there three or four times a year --- but he still gets out there!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter