LA Weightloss????

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
I went to LA Weightloss awhile back (3 - 4 years) and did lose a good bit of weight only to gain it back when I went off the program (surprise, surprise). Anyway, I have had the most success with Atkins but I just can't get myself back into that again. I have been working out regularly at Curves and walking 5 miles 2 - 3 times a week. I really need to get back into a "diet" regime as well and I am thinking of going back to LA Weightloss. Can anyone share any experiences or thoughts? I was going to try SlimFast but from the comments I have gotten, it gets very old.... very quick. I will go back to Atkins as a last resort but I know I will not be successful if I can't get into it. GOD I HATE THIS!!!!!

I went on LA Weightloss. Cheated like a bandit and lost 45 pounds in a year and a half. I only gained back four pounds. I tried Slim Fast, too. That did NOT work. It's just like drinking anything. It definitely does not satisfy.

I've heard bad stories about Atkin's with people gaining back what they lost times two, and I'm against diet hopping so now, starting again, I'm just doing my own thing relative to LA. :)

I'm sorry about your results with LA, though.

I don't have any experience with LA Weightloss (that is one of the FEW things I didn't try!;) ). I just wanted to WISH you luck in finding what works best for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts