la viva musica

peter+lynne

Earning My Ears
has anyone done this at seaworld at is it will be on when we are there.does it take up the whole park is it just certain areas and will it make the park much busier?

thanks peter.

I only know what you've probably seen on the Sea World website - "Viva La Musica . . . A Celebration of Hispanic Music, Food & Culture -- May 3 & 4"

Enjoy sensational Latin music, concerts, dance, food and ethnic crafts. Viva returns for a fourth year, bringing with it all the sights, sounds and tastes that make Hispanic culture so unforgettable.

Enjoy hot concerts with Willie Colon, Charlie Zaa, Angel Lopez and Anthony Cruz.

It’s an all day festival from open to close.

May 3:
Anthony Cruz, 2 p.m.
Charlie Zaa, 6 p.m.
May 4:
Angel Lopez, 2 p.m.
Willie Colon, 6 p.m.

There is a similar post on the Sea World board without a response but hopefully someone who has experienced this in past years will post.

I would think it would add to the numbers in the park, but such an event would also add to the atmosphere, so I'd go if you think you'd enjoy the music etc on offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter