La Hacienda or Chefs de France??

Which Restaurant?

• Chefs de France - Creme Brulee!

• La Hacienda - Margaritas!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wendy31

DIS Veteran
For our upcoming trip in September, we're trying to decide on our World Showcase restaurant. We like to try a new WS restaurant each year. In the past, we've been to the following: Akershus, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Rose & Crown, & Tutto Italia. These were all for dinner except for Le Cellier where we had dinner there one year & lunch there the next year.

Also, our WS dinner is the night we stay for Illuminations.

We normally eat at both the France & Mexico quick-service locations during our trip.

I've always wanted to try Chefs de France, & I really thought that Chefs would be our next restaurant. However, I've relooked at the menu, & I'm afraid the food is going to be too rich & heavy for us in regards to how we eat now, if that makes sense. But, that said, the food still looks really good! And, again, I've always wanted to eat here!

We enjoy Mexican, & the menu at La Hacienda looks good. Plus, the setting is pretty - we don't plan to stay at the restaurant for Illuminations, so I'm not concerned w/ getting a good viewing table. However, I've read some not-so-good reviews for La Hacienda which has me a little worried.

So, opinions? Advice?

Thanks so much!!

Love Chefs de France, never been to La Hacienda, and I don't know why, but I don't really even want to try it!:confused3 I really don't know why, I love San Angel Inn, but my vote is for Chefs de France!

Ok, so I voted more for the margaritas than the actual restaurant. That being said, most cities have good Mexican restaurants. If French is more unique to you, then I would go that route for your vacation.

I'm a light eater & I don't find LCdF's food too heavy. I always order the duck, but the chicken wouldn't be heavy either. Regardless of where I eat, I avoid beef dishes, so I can't comment on those. Enjoy your meal, whatever you decide. :)

I wasn't crazy about Le Chefs food or atmosphere. It was bright and very loud.
Dh and I weren't crazy about what we ordered.

I've only eaten at San Angel, but I wouldn't hesitate to try La Hacienda in the future.

I haven't tried La Hacienda so I can't comment on that but I love Le Chef's:love:

Terri

Thanks, everyone, for the replies!!

I still can't decide! LOL! :rotfl:

On our World Showcase day, we eat a mid-morning breakfast at Chef Mickey's & normally "snack" for lunch - usually at the French bakery.

(We eat at the Cantina for lunch on our other EPCOT day.)

In some ways, it makes "sense" to eat dinner at La Hacienda. We could start in Canada & then be ready for dinner by the time we make it around to Mexico.

But dinner at Chefs always makes sense since we normally watch Illuminations from the bridge between France & the UK.

I think I'm leaning toward La Hacienda... maybe.

However, what time is the last time that Remy comes around at Chefs?

We ate at La Hacienda last September and it was one of our favorites! the food was great! The margaritas even better! It is must do for us now every trip. We have never been to Chefs but we are going to try it this September

this is hard! we ate at both on our trip this past february and both were very good. the dessert was just ok at both of them though, i wasn't really that impressed with the creme brulee. but the mains were delicious at both places so i don't think you can really go wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter