La Hacienda de San Angel and Tables in Wonderland

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Indians24, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Indians24

Indians24 Mouseketeer

I decided to buy TIW with my DVC discount because it seemed that pretty much every table service restaurant is included. However, now that I made an ADR for La Hacienda, it seems as though it's the only one not included in the list!!! Has anyone been there this year that can confirm it is/isn't included? Also, does anyone have a reputable list of 2012 restaurants? It seems every list I look at varies!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

4. ChloroFiend

ChloroFiend DIS Veteran

It is indeed included. At this point, about the only sit-down places not included are Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex.

5. Indians24

Indians24 Mouseketeer

Thanks, everyone! I was a bit confused because I only saw a couple websites that listed it, and it looked like they hadn't been updated in a couple years. I figured it would be included since pretty much every other place was. Now I just have to make sure I want it over San Angel Inn!

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

They definitely take it. I used it on May 24th.

7. annej

annej <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

La Hacienda is much better than San Angel, IMO and they accepted our TIW in February. Beautiful atmosphere, great service and wonderful food!

8. Indians24

Indians24 Mouseketeer

I've only been to San Angel Inn, so I know I should try La Hacienda. It's just I looooooove the atmosphere at San Angel Inn. I think I'll keep my reservation for La Hacienda, though ;)

9. jackie101

jackie101 DIS Veteran

which one is better? I just got reservations at San Angel for lunch in AUgust the La Hacienda one is booked

10. annej

annej <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Hands down we think La Hacienda is better. we too love the atmosphere at San Angel but loved it at La Hacienda too. Most tables can see the lagoon somehow. It is beautifully decorated but the food is far better than San Angel.

11. patsal

patsal <font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to

I do believe Teppan Edo is excluded from TIW, unless that has changed in the last year.

12. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

You are correct.

13. moporho

moporho Wearing My Ears Large

As of last month, La Hacienda de San Angel does NOT accept TIW. I was so disappointed, but the manager was nice enough to give us the DVC discount. The manager said they were deciding if they were going to sign the contract for the TIW. He did say that if I wanted to go across the way to the San Angel they accepted TIW. BUT really there is no comparison with the food.

14. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

The above is true. Sometime in August or September (this is an old thread) they stopped accepting it at La Hacienda, although San Angel will still take it.

15. bbluvsdis

bbluvsdis luv all things Disney!!

We were very disappointed on our recent trip in October to find they didn't take TIW. It seems that if a restaurant is on the list they should be required to stay on for the entire year. And to beat it all the food was really bad. My DH's meal looked like it had been plated with a slingshot. I know other people like it but we thought the food was bland and tasteless and we had to pay full price for it!

16. Senator Tressel

Senator Tressel DIS Veteran

All reports from La Hacienda are that they are a real customer friendly place. Too bad since the food is really good.