La Grange at Billy Bob's.

ScottishThistle

Mouseketeer
Just a couple of quick questions about La Grange.

Firstly do they open for lunch or is it just evening meals? And secondly, is there any elevator access to it as my son is in a wheelchair?

Thanks!

Hi

Pretty sure they're not open for lunch, think it's about 6pm when they open.

We arrived with a sleeping baby in a pushchair and the guy on the door took me round to a side entrance so I could use the lift. Can't remember tho if once we were up there if there was a step up into the main area.

Might be worth ringing them just to make sure it is wheelchair accessible in the actual seating area - if you're booking a meal time then they would probably make sure you're allocated an easy access table rather than having to fight your way between tables if you just turn up.

Thanks for that! I'll give them a ring if we decide to go there. We're stuck between there and the Agrabah Cafe for Monday. Decisions, decisions :)

Hi, new member here and I am a little confused about La Grange. I was thinking of going there this Monday as well! I wanted to take my boys there because I like the idea of them choosing what they like from the buffet. But we don't need to book the show too do we? Is that going on downstairs?

Thank you all.

Sam :surfweb:

Hi mummypig,

Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread, or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038 ,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm .

The saloon is downstairs, the restaurant is upstairs and at the back of the building. There no "show" as such in Billy Bobs, but there is live music at certain times in the evenings. Billy Bobs is not the same as the Buffalo Bills Wild West show - these are separate places :).

Hope this helps,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!