Kudos To *CM*, beware of *CM* at CRO!

DanaHesson

DIS Veteran
Leland at CRO/WDTC

I called tonight, originally getting "Bermuda". As soon as I heard her say her name, I almost hung up. I have read more than one post on the DIS with her name, none of them complimentary. She proceeded to tell me that not only did POP not have any availability from Nov 2-5, but when she double checked, she said that ALL the value resorts were booked! I immediatley went to the internet to check Disney's site, showing availability.

I called back and got Leland. He was FAB! We did our thing, and he overheard my mom (I was calling to make my parents a reservation to join us for my b-day trip, room only for now, to upgrade to MYW with dining after the school system approves her days off) ask about AAA discount in the background. He then proceeded to tell me how to handle it in the event she decided to do AAA, and actually sort of encouraged that she try, stating she would probably save substantially. He went above and beyond the call of duty, and was extremely pleasant. I left a comment on the "cast appreciation" comment line.

Anyone else have similar experiences? Maybe we could compile an informal list of who is great at CRO!

I agree, last year when planning for this year, I had called three times :guilty: and hung up before finally getting someone "nice" :flower: who could really help me. I had checked out internet prices, and availabity and knew exactly what I wanted, and the CM's were not very knowledgable. (sp) so I try - try - and try again when making ressies over the phone. :Pinkbounc glad yours had a good outcome. :cloud9:

:earseek: :earseek: I had a terrible conversation with "Bermuda" recently. Only CM at CRO I've ever had a problem with. She was awful. I hung up and got a great CM.

I myself I talked to CRO at least once a day for the past week. Only had 1 be really nice, friendly, knowledgeable, only thing is I didn't get her name...I think it was Lita (sp). The one I talked to tonight was "ok" she seemed very short tempered with me. I apologized, explaining that this was my first disney resort vacation. So yes I agree, the fab one's should be recognized for the great work they do!!

Tracy

I had TERRIFIC success with PAtricia Marie at CRO. She was exceptional in every way. I e-mailed Disney with a glowing report about her.

I spoke to someone named Worthington, I believe (like I'd forget a name like that!) who was extremely friendly and helpful.

I had Angelica last week - she was wonderful. I need to write a letter telling them so, I think the only way to get things changed is to report both the bad & good service. I hate holding forever then getting an unhappy CM.

I spoke with Kincaid (sp?) this morning and he was so wonderful! I had to call back later and spoke with another wonderful CM! I wish that I asked her name b/c she was so friendly and nice.

Both CM's I dealt with today were just wonderful! :sunny:

I had a great conversation with Jade Rose last week (before I decided to just book through AAA). She spent a lot of time checking prices and looking for any discounts for which I might be eligible. She was VERY pleasant!

Took several tries on Sat trying to get MVMCP tix before I got Baxter who was wonderful, patient and completely in the know.

A young man named Ashby (they all have unique names, huh?) worked on my existing reservation for me last month. I needed to add a first floor request to my own and my parent's reservations. He also offered to re-word the reservation so we were more likely to get connecting rooms. It is always nice when someone offers to go above and beyond what you ask of them.

Gee, I had a "normal" named CM---her name was Susan and she was wonderful! Spent over an hour with me when I changed our package from Dreamaker to MYW.

What a difference it makes to get those personable CMs, doesn't it? There are some that really spread that Disney Magic, and you can't help but hang up the phone with a smile on your face! Thank you to those wonderful CMs at CRO who make planning our trips all that more special! :)

I have had the good fortune to speak with Topanga a couple of times in planning our next trip. I was also impressed with a recent phone encounter with Helga.

What is the deal with their names? OK, Colorado was really nice, but would someone really name their daughter Colorado? And this is coming from someone who likes different names(yes I named my daughter Davis). So do they get to make up their names or what? BTW, Colorado was way impressed with all the knowledge that I showed from living on Disboards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter