kttw question -- differentiating keys

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by AllieV, Feb 13, 2013.

1. AllieV

AllieV DIS Veteran

Hi, I've never done the combo room key/park ticket before. I recall our room keys always looking the same. How do you know whose key is whose when you have to scan into a park with a fingerprint? With paper tickets, they all have a different character on it and I think a name also. We're staying at a dvc villa if that matters. Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

The KTTW has your name on it.

4. wdwfan757

wdwfan757 Mouseketeer

Our keys had our names on them when we went in January. We stayed at Wilderness Lodge Villas, so you should be good to go.

5. KrazeeK120

KrazeeK120 DIS Veteran

I've stayed at 4 resorts over the past 7 years and our names have always been on the cards. OP, you should be good to go!

6. dvcHammer

dvcHammer Drinking at Disney

the names are on them, but we have written on the front of the kttw cards with a sharpie marker to make it easy at a glance to see the name on a card

7. AllieV

AllieV DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone, good to know. I was thinking maybe I'd bring some stickers with me to put on the front so I'm not fumbling to read the cards and hand them out each time. They should still work ok in the doors and machines with stickers, right?