Krispy Kreme

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Perrier, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Perrier

Perrier Mouseketeer

Hi!

Is my son going to find any Krispy Kreme? Either at a resort or in a park? Or are we going to have to bring our own? :)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

The Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort participates in the Downtown Disney private bus system to the theme parks
    they have a krispy kreme AND a starbucks

4. MissMet

MissMet DVC Member, former NY Mets Season Tkt Holder & Blo

Chef Mickey's served all-you-can-eat KK the last time I went. :lovestruc

5. sohappy

sohappy DIS Veteran

I now Tusker House breakfast has Krispy kreme too.

6. karensokool

karensokool Mouseketeer

Krispy Kreme glazed and chocolate frosted doughnuts are imho a miracle of doughnut technology. Now I don't have to choose...glazed or chocolate frosted? I can have both on one doughnut!!!

7. Hobbes

Hobbes DIS Veteran

Oh wow-I can take DBf-he always wanted to try a KK donut, and the only place we can get them in the Uk is Harrods! (mega expensive posh shop, in case you don't know!) We found one in Las Vegas recently and he was in heaven. I didn't know anywhere in WDW did them-is it only in the TS at TH or do they have them in the CS outlet?

8. DisneyTripper

DisneyTripper Mouseketeer

I believe I've seen the regular glazed doughnuts at Main Street Bakery. I haven't been in there for a couple of years though. So glad I can get them local. :love:

9. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Krispy Kreme donuts aren't any good unless you get them when the hot light is on at the bakery where they are made. There are a few in town if you have a car. Otherwise, I'd skip them.

We have a Krispy Kreme bakery in our town, so when my son got hungry for them last week, we found them in the telephone book, plugged the address into the Tom-Tom and drove over for two dozen. I bet I could have sold them for double what I paid for them.

10. mom2taylorandemily

mom2taylorandemily Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney..

There is a KK in the MCO airport. You can pick up a box on your way out of there and take them with you to your resort.

11. Debbie-TN

Debbie-TN DIS Veteran

If you get them and take them home or buy them at the store, put a couple in the microwave for 10 seconds and they're like they just came off the line. OOOOOH, I've got to go and get some. Luckily I gonly live 2 miles from one.:cool1:

12. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

We had them at Chef Mickeys breakfast and I think they have them at Tusker House too

13. danielle782001

danielle782001 DIS Veteran

They had them at Cape May Cafe for breakfast when we went...But we have not been there in two years, so I do not know if they are still there.

14. Kit'smommy

Kit'smommy Luck favors the prepared, darling.

I grew up with Krispy Kreme donuts and can't stand them hot. I go past one on the way to work and take a couple dozen in at least once a month.

Mmmm...Now I want a donut.

15. MissMet

MissMet DVC Member, former NY Mets Season Tkt Holder & Blo

Same here! :thumbsup2