Krispy Kreme Donuts at any resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo

Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo Dis Veteran

The search function is temporarily disabled, so I was wondering if anyone knows if Krispy Kreme donuts are available at any resorts?
    My sister is staying at CB and hoping she'll find them there. If not, does anyone know where the closest shop is? They will have a rental car and are determined to try one! Thanks.

2. mouseketeerwannabe

mouseketeerwannabe The Tag Fairy thinks you are wonderful!

I had a Krispy Kreme donut everyday when I was at Yacht Club, but it was on the concierge floor. I believe Wilderness Lodge has them, and the Dolphin had a limited selection when I was there.
    Good Luck.

3. Billpowerrock

Billpowerrock Disney Nut

though i cant b e 100percent sure. i think wl had them , they didnt come in a box that said crispy cream, but sure tasted likethem,, i would think all the resorts would have the same thing

bill

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

We had some at the Dolphin!

Maggie

6. Barbruka

Barbruka Favorite place in the world.

I know the Poly had them and so did AKL in their fast food places, Mara and Captain Jack's.

7. Mouseteacher

Mouseteacher <font color=9999FF>Being tagged makes you feel war

Krispy Kreme is at Tubbi's Buffeteria in the Dolphin.

8. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

I've also heard they can be found at Roaring Forks in WL.

9. wtg2000

wtg2000 DIS Veteran

Wow. You must really love them if you're eating them off the floor. :)

10. capnho

capnho Mouseketeer

There is a Krispy Kreme shop on Route 192 about a mile from the Disney exit headed toward Kissimmee, in case you're looking for mass quantities of sugar.

11. marcyinPA

marcyinPA <font color=blue>I'll never forget the strong, pun

I was told by a DIS'r that the AWESOME doughnuts we ate at the Trails End Bufferteria in FW were Krispy Kreme. I wouldn't know any different, to be honest with you! I've never had a Krispy Kreme before that!

12. crazywig

crazywig DIS Veteran

yup, the shop is on 192 east.....mmmm......dh went there every morning and picked up 2 dozen for the 10 of us :eek:

love love love them!!!

13. spectromagic fan

spectromagic fan Mouseketeer

We were supposed to be at the Poly from 9/13-20 on FTP; however, we only stayed 3 nights, as we had to leave mid day on the 16th, because Hurricane Isabel was heading for our home in Virginia (we were hit hard!!). Capt. Cooks had glazed KK doughnuts every day we were there. We have KK near our home, and we were surprised to see them there--we love them. I've been reading the Dis Boards for quite a while, but just recently registered. I would like to start a thread about how uncaring and uncooperative Disney was about our having to leave early. They didn't care that our home and family in Va. were in danger, and they didn't want to refund any of our $$. I feel so depressed, because we missed our long planned magical vacation, and Disney didn't come through with caring, customer service. I hope this post isn't inappropriate--please excuse me if it is.

14. Kaycee

Kaycee <font color=FF66CC>Magic is everywhere if you know

Roaring Forks at WL had them in December. Yummy!

15. PTarbay

PTarbay Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if they have them at the Polynesian concierge breakfast buffet?

16. arcruiser

arcruiser Mouseketeer

Guess I know where I'll be every morning :cool: