Kouzzina or Captain's Grille for Breakfast?

nanhol

Always counting down to the next trip!
We're staying at the Beach Club and want a good breakfast before we check out that morning. Can anyone recommend either breakfast at Captain's Grille in the Yacht Club or Kouzzina on the Boardwalk? Thanks for your help!

I had the Country French Toast @ Kouzzina and thought it was very good. My daughter also enjoyed her breakfast. Even though the restaurant was quite busy, service was very good!

Been to both and Kouzzina hands down loved both breakfast and dinner. CG not so much. Plus i love seeing the kitchen at kouzzina.

I really enjoyed the breakfast at Kouzzina. It was very good and I would return. I enjoyed the waffles & the turkey sausage and everything seems fresh and enough to share.

I have never been to Captain's Grill but I have heard good things and if you are on the dining plan Captain's Grill has a buffet.

We're staying at the Beach Club and want a good breakfast before we check out that morning. Can anyone recommend either breakfast at Captain's Grille in the Yacht Club or Kouzzina on the Boardwalk? Thanks for your help!

I would definitely go with Captain's Grille. Best breakfast buffet on Disney and very affordable (compared to the others)..

I'ev heard good things about Kouzzine but have never eaten there. We LOVE the buffet at Captain's Grille for breakfast. Best buffet on property for the price.

Been to both and Kouzzina hands down loved both breakfast and dinner. CG not so much. Plus i love seeing the kitchen at kouzzina.

Thanks! I was hoping someone could compare the 2. It sounds like the food would be good at either, but that Kouzzina would make for a different dining experience. I appreciate the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter