Korissa's ~MAGICAL-AMAZING~ 10 day MAW/GKTW Adventure!! Discovery Cove day started

I am all caught up on your TR:banana: I absolutely love the BBB pictures of Kylee. Sorry she was having a rough time for a bit at Epcot. I love seeing the girls pearls!

I'm sorry to hear Kylie had trouble with the port access. She is such a trooper.

Totally loving your TR!

I am all caught up on your TR:banana: I absolutely love the BBB pictures of Kylee. Sorry she was having a rough time for a bit at Epcot. I love seeing the girls pearls!

I'm sorry to hear Kylie had trouble with the port access. She is such a trooper.

Totally loving your TR!

Thank you Tonya:hug:
All these kids are amazing for what they go through. They are my heroes.

This is a video Kyra made about Mitochondrial Disease. This was a class project about her(in the beginning is all her friends and what she likes) and a Disease. I thought she and Kerri(she did all the editing) did an awesome job. Just a few mistakes that I caught, but couldn't change it and pronunciations. I even have a hard time saying some of these...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qc6bqrsS0

Hi Kris,
Tell Kyra that she did a fantastic job in explaining what Mitochondrial Disease is and how it has affected your family! Did she get an A?

Hi Kris,
Tell Kyra that she did a fantastic job in explaining what Mitochondrial Disease is and how it has affected your family! Did she get an A?

Thank you Gail:hug:. I will tell her. Not sure on grade yet, but she did received a standing ovation(sp) and her teacher had tears in her eyes. The students also said to give her extra credits:laughing:. She was the only one that did a video. Everyone else did power points..what ever that is...lol.

How is your visit with your mom and sister going?

Kris, I was going to bed and had to stop by to see what was going on...then I HAD to watch the video and comment. The girls did an AMAZING job showcasing your family's health story (I say it that way because there is SO MUCH MORE to your family than illness. You make sure they enjoy life as well. :goodvibes) LOVED the pick a pearls and all of the amazing photos if I haven't said it. THANK YOU for sharing your family with us and spreading awareness about Mitochondrial disorder! :flower3::flower3:

just one word....WOW!

Kyra did an amazing job...you must be so proud of her! I hope it will help spread the word on Mitochondrial!

How is your visit with your mom and sister going?

It's been a nice relaxing visit until I put them to work for a little bit in the morning yesterday. :rotfl: We went outside to do some yard work raking and picking up the pine cones and large rocks so my husband could mow the grass/weeds.

My sister went with Billy to go see our oldest granddaughter play Tigger in Winnie-the-Pooh on Sunday. Mom didn't want to go so I stayed home with her. They had a nice time. Our daughter told us that she and her husband fell asleep during the second half of the play! :rotfl2:

Waiting for your next day at Busch Gardens! popcorn:: popcorn:: My sister and I went there a long, long looong time ago. Can't wait to see what it looks like now!

Kris, I was going to bed and had to stop by to see what was going on...then I HAD to watch the video and comment. The girls did an AMAZING job showcasing your family's health story (I say it that way because there is SO MUCH MORE to your family than illness. You make sure they enjoy life as well. :goodvibes) LOVED the pick a pearls and all of the amazing photos if I haven't said it. THANK YOU for sharing your family with us and spreading awareness about Mitochondrial disorder! :flower3::flower3:
Thank you so much Judy. That means a lot to me. I am proud of Kyra. She worked so hard on this project.
just one word....WOW!

Kyra did an amazing job...you must be so proud of her! I hope it will help spread the word on Mitochondrial!
Thank you Lisa. I am so proud of her. I too hope it'll spread awareness for Mito.
It's been a nice relaxing visit until I put them to work for a little bit in the morning yesterday. :rotfl: We went outside to do some yard work raking and picking up the pine cones and large rocks so my husband could mow the grass/weeds.

My sister went with Billy to go see our oldest granddaughter play Tigger in Winnie-the-Pooh on Sunday. Mom didn't want to go so I stayed home with her. They had a nice time. Our daughter told us that she and her husband fell asleep during the second half of the play! :rotfl2:

Waiting for your next day at Busch Gardens! popcorn:: popcorn:: My sister and I went there a long, long looong time ago. Can't wait to see what it looks like now!

I'm so glad you are enjoying your Mom and Sisters stay. Glad you are putting them to work:rotfl: I bet the play was really cute. Wow on being Tigger...how cool.
I am now going to do our Sea World day than it'll be Busch Gardens. Sorry this is taking so long. Half of me doesn't want this to end;).

Today starts our Sea World day. I made sure everyone heard me that this was going to be a short day at Sea World. I wanted to be back for the Christmas Party at GKTW. We had a few things we had to do and that was Feeding the Dolphins, see the Shamu Show, The Dolphin Show, Sea More and Clyde show, and the kids must ride the Roller coaster. Can we do all these thing and be out by 5pm????

We all(minus one) get up at 8am to start are day. I finished up getting dressed and started to get Kylee's back pack ready and I'm trying to wake her up. If you know my kid..she wakes up to a dime dropping. I can't even open her door to check her because she would pop up. If you have been at GKTW..she and Steven both slept on the pull out couch. We are all walking and talking and this is her...

P1000938.jpg

Not even saying we are seeing Shamu today would get her up. I finally got her up and dressed and we were all out of the door by 9:20. First stop was the Gingerbread House for yummy breakfast. I had some good coffee this morning with my vanilla creamer I took the day before at Epcot:rotfl: This is also the morning we saw Taylor and family. I first spotted Taylor and Sami in the food line. They are a sweet family, but somehow we didn't take pictures though:sad2:.

P1000939.jpg

After breakfast we head to Sea World. I don't think we were on the freeway but 5 min. and this was Kylee and Korissa(though Kyra cut off Korissa somehow)..

P1000940.jpg

Kylee and Korissa were both asleep..

P1000942.jpg

Going to theme parks makes you tired.

We finally made it to Sea World

P1000945.jpg

We parked and who did we see again..Taylor and family. They too just got to Sea World. We get in and took a few pictures.

P1000949.jpg

P1000952.jpg

First stop was seeing the Flamingos

P1000953.jpg

P1000955.jpg

Our next priority stop was feeding the Dolphins. We came at a great time. Pictures of us feeding the Dolphins. I gave my fish tray to Korissa.

P1000959.jpg

P1000965.jpg

P1000966.jpg

P1000967.jpg

P1000968.jpg

P1000969.jpg

P1000971.jpg

P1000973.jpg

P1000977.jpg

P1000978.jpg

P1000980.jpg

P1000981.jpg

P1000990.jpg

More coming up...

Next up was touching the sting rays.

Korissa touching the sting rays

P1000993.jpg

P1000995.jpg

P1000996.jpg

P1010001.jpg

Next up was riding the Journey to Atlantis. Kylee and I sat this one out.

P1010002.jpg

Them coming down

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Next up was the Shamu show~Believe~, but first we all needed something cold to drink. It was so hot out. We got a frozen lemonade at the Happy Harbor then we go in to the Shamu show. I couldn't believe how many people came in their bathing suits. One lady really stuck out. She must of been in her 30s with a girl about 10 and she had the smallest bikini on. You can see her whole booty. I just thought it was really not appropriate for a family park. Steven even turned his head fast when she bent over to pick something up. They did quickly leave to look for a spot in the soak zone.

P1010009.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010032-1.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010044-1.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010071.jpg

More coming up...

Next up was the Pets Ahoy show. We loved this the last time and loved it this time too. All the animals are so cute.

P1010106.jpg

P1010108.jpg

P1010133.jpg

After the show we got to see a dog up close. Boy was he huge:scared1:

P1010134.jpg

P1010136.jpg

After the pet show the kids wanted to go on the Manta ride. Steven, Kylee and I sat this one out. Once the ride was over with we stopped in the Antarctic Market to have a small lunch. We didn't want to eat a lot since we were going to have an early dinner. After we ate we when into the Penguin Encounter

P1010144.jpg

P1010146.jpg

We left there and headed to the Shark Encounter

P1010161.jpg

P1010164.jpg

P1010170.jpg

This was outside...
P1010171.jpg

Next was to ride Kraken..again Kylee and I sat this one out. I'm trying to be daring, but not that daring

P1010174.jpg

Next show was Seamore and Clyde Show. This is a fun show to see.

P1010175.jpg

P1010177.jpg

P1010180.jpg

P1010186.jpg

P1010191.jpg

P1010198.jpg

P1010203.jpg

P1010211.jpg

P1010217.jpg

It is now 5pm and I wanted to leave, but the kids begged to go on Manta one more time. What can I say...

P1010231.jpg

This is them on the ride...can anyone see them...lol

P1010230.jpg

After the ride...Kyra came running to me. I thought something happen to Steven as it was his first time riding the Manta. I guess Ashlees cell phone fell out of her pocket on the loop. I thought it was gone forever. It just so happens a worker was right there and saw it fall. Unfortunately...it fell on the cement. Broke the camera and dented it pretty bad but it still worked....though it did eventually die at home.

Now it's past 5:30, but we are on our way back to GKTW. This time I took a picture of Ashlee asleep on the way home, Korissa and Kylee were out too.

P1010232.jpg

Up next...Christmas at GKTW

I love Seaworld your pics are fab!

That video Kyra made is excellent! Hope she gets top marks for it

OK, I'll have to wait on the Busch Garden pictures! I guess I got what day was next :confused3 but loved all your pictures at Sea World! You seemed to do everything you planned on. You had a tired bunch on the drive back to GKTW though! Hopefully you all will be able to get to bed earlier that night after the Christmas party!

looks like a great day at Sea World and a very tired crew at the end of the day!

never been to SeaWorld in FL, but we loved it when we took Megan in 03 in San Diego!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter