Korissa's ~MAGICAL-AMAZING~ 10 day MAW/GKTW Adventure!! Discovery Cove day started

Praying for your whole family...especially Kylee!!! I hope she is feeling better soon!!! I just caught up in your TR so I will be patiently waiting for more!!!
Steven looked so excited during Jedi training...how young can kids do this??

I hope Kylee is out of the hospital quickly. :grouphug:

Yea, my DIS time has been limited the last few weeks so I am catching up here!

I love the pixie dust on the plane and at the rental car... amazing!

I can't believe you slept in on your first day! :scared1:

I got 2 shout outs already! :banana: :banana: ;)

You all looked like you were having a great time in the Studios! I'm jealous that Steven got to do the Jedi training.. I wanna do that! :lmao:

I love all your pictures... and I can't wait to read more. (when you have time :goodvibes)

pixiedust:Hopefully Kaylee gets out of the hospital soon.

Loving your trip report so far especially all the pictures.

I have to agree with Kyra...the bananas are really good. I like those more than the mickey bars....don't flog me....:rotfl:

Kris, I'm all caught up and ready for more!! :cool1: Everyone looks like they are having a blast. :goodvibes

I hope everything is going okay for Kylee. :hug:

I sure hope Kylee will be released soon! I I received your BG package... Will be opening this afternoon!

just got caught up...

hope Kylee is doing better and home soon :goodvibes keeping her in our prayers!

the photos from the Starlight gala were amazing on your ptr, looks like a very special evening was had by you all!

love all your photos and reports so far!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates. This has been a hard and stressful stay. I will go more when we get home. Kylee is in surgery right now get a Port A Cath( central line). She just doesn't have any vein acess anymore. I am hoping we will be home tomorrow. I'm am going to rest over the weekend and on Monday I will get back to our TR.

Gail... Sorry I haven't PMed you back. Very hard to do on my phone.

Keeping Kylee in our prayers...hope all goes great and you get your girl home tomorrow!

you don't need to apologize, family always comes first! we can wait for updates, its more important to get home and everyone healthy and rested!

Keeping Kylee in our prayers...hope all goes great and you get your girl home tomorrow!

you don't need to apologize, family always comes first! we can wait for updates, its more important to get home and everyone healthy and rested!

Thank you Lisa(( hugs)). BTW.. I have started reading your TR and loving it. Thank you for starting it.

Kylee is out of surgery and back in room. She is in some pain and hopefully tonight we will restart her feeds and get to come home tomorrow. Here's a picture of her new Port.

3ae1b9a8.jpg

Sweet Kylee she looks like she is not having fun!! I am so sorry that you came home from Disney and she is gioing thru this. Keeping her in my prayers for a pain free night!

Hi Kris,
No apology needed! We all understand where you are that your first concern is Kylee.

Thanks for letting us know that Kylee's surgery went well and that you both get to go home tomorrow! :cool1:

Wish they could have put the port in earlier in your stay so Kylee wouldn't have had to endure so many pokes.

Say Hi to Kylee from me and tell her she is very brave and give her a big hug too!

poor little sweetie BIG :hug: from us!
hope they can keep her comfortable and home tomorrow where she and you can both get some much needed rest and snuggles from the rest of the family!

I don't know how to send the fancy photos, but here's some to cheer up your girl

:flower3: for princess:Kylee
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: for getting home and feeling better
:wave: Hi from Megan
and a happy :sunny: day from me!

I am so happy they were able to get her in today. I know you were worried about being sent home. Praying this helps her from now on.

Kris...I am so sorry this has been such a hard hospital stay on Kylee. I have been thinking of you guys often and hope you get to come home soon. Poor sweet Kylee. Hoping she just keeps feeling better.:hug:

just checking in to see if you got Kylee home....sending lots of pixiedust and
:hug:

Wonderful report so far!!

That's awesome your son got to do the Jedi training! I still feel bad we didn't have time for Drew to do it, but reading your TR it seems we probably would've been too late to sign him up anyway since we didn't get to DHS til 3pm the day we went! It'll be a priority next trip . . .

Hope Kylee is feeling better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter