Kona or Wave for dinner?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by twinklestar22, Jan 28, 2013.

1. twinklestar22

twinklestar22 Earning My Ears

Had a change in park plans for Sat. Feb 9th which is less than 2 weeks from now. We had originally booked dinner at Coral Reef for 6pm but then decided to spend the entire day at MK so we can see the MSEP. I think I should cancel CR because I think we'd lose too much time going back and forth between parks. We will have 1 TS left and can't get an ADR anywhere in the MK area that night except Wave or Kona. We leave the next day. We already have an ADR for Ohana breakfast the same morning. I don't mind going to the same resort twice in the same day. The MSEP is at 8 and another is at 10. Which would you choose? Or should I just use my TS the next day somewhere else?

2. JSagitas

JSagitas Earning My Ears

I would choose The Wave, especially since you are doing breakfast at Poly the next morning. You will not be disappointed, great restaurant!

3. jwfla422

jwfla422 DIS Veteran/Philly Native

4. silverwolfe2003

silverwolfe2003 Mouseketeer

There is probably a reason there is availability at Kona...we went there on our last trip and the food was NOT good...and I'm not terribly picky, mind you! I would go for The Wave..I've not been there but I have been to Kona and I was not impressed.