Kona Cafe ?

randy2005

Mouseketeer
Is Kona a table service or quick service?

My computer is being super slow this morning and haven't been able to find the answer yet

Thank. We have never eaten there and I keep seeing the pictures for the Tonga Toast or Pineapple Macadamia nut pancakes.

it will be hard to choose

If you like Fried Dough you can handle it. Some people don't get Tonga Toast because of the bananas. I personally think it is perfection, especially once you put the strawberry sauce on top of it :thumbsup2

Kona's dinner's are really good too!

Kona is a table service, but they have a carry-out sushi bar (at dinner only) at which you can apparently order from the regular Kona menu as well. This is also not considered a counter service for the purposes of the dining plan - you must use TS credits.

We ate their for dinner earlier tonight. My mom's birthday is coming up and she loves it their so I booked an ADR for us. I mentioned when I got there that it was her birthday (since I know you can get a cupcake brought out) but when dessert came, no cupcake or even a happy birthday which was a little disappointing. The meal was alright (definitely had better there). I ordered the steak and really didn't like it. I have had it in the past and it has been great. This time however, all I could taste was the charcoal (which I hate).

I am hoping our ADR in February will be a better meal.

We ate breakfast there yesterday. I had the Samoan, sooo tasty. Two of the kids shared the blueberry pancakes and cleaned their plates. The other had the kids Mickey pancakes, which his sister finished for him. Hubby had the Bounty platter and thought it was great. He raved about the macadamia butter. Thumbs up from everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter