Kona Cafe - easy for breakfast when doing MK early entry

gailelle

Earning My Ears
We are doing the early entry on a Sunday at MK - we would like to take a mid-morning break and do a nice breakfast on our last day. We have done CP character breakfast and are interested in trying something new. None of us have never been to the Polynesian and would love to see it. It is practical to do breakfast at Kona after a few hours at MK and then return to MK after breakfast, or does it just consume too much time? Thanks for any input. Gailelle

It would be very easy. You can take either the little launches over to the Polynesian or the resort monorail. Either way is probably a 10-15 minute ride. Going back to the MK is faster. The launch probably takes 5 minutes (once it arrives) as the MK is the next stop. The monorail takes about the same as it only stops at the GF. While you're having breakfast, you can see the monorail go by and get an idea of timing.

It's a great spot for breakfast.

Yes, it is very easy to do. My wife and myself do this on every trip since Kona Cafe is our favorite B'Fast spot. Just hop on one of the boats or the monerail and your there in just a few minutes. The Tonga Toast & Omelets are two of there best B'fast dishes.

This would be extremely easy to do because there is no walking envolved to get to the restaurant. When you get off the monorail at the Poly the Kona Cafe is right there after you enter the door to the Great Ceremonial House. Then after breakfast you can walk around the Poly since you have never been there and then hop on the monorail back to the MK. I think this sounds like a very nice way to do breakfast.

We stay at the Poly every year and we eat at the Kona Cafe several times. Just a side note - they have very good deserts if you are ever looking for somewhere to go after the parks close to just sit and unwhine a little bit (after all the sweet deserts though you may whine yourself back up:) ).

Hope this helps!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter