Kona Cafe crab cakes

beachfan

Mouseketeer
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has had these. They are listed as an appetizer, but could you get away with them as an entree if you are not a big eater.?:yay::yay: It is the only thing on menu that DD is interested in, and we want to dine there. Thanks beachfan 10 day happy dance:yay:

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has had these. They are listed as an appetizer, but could you get away with them as an entree if you are not a big eater.?:yay::yay: It is the only thing on menu that DD is interested in, and we want to dine there. Thanks beachfan 10 day happy dance:yay:

Here is a link to my review. The first place I review is the Kona Cafe with a picture of the crab cakes and what I think about them. Hope this helps.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413390

I thought they were great. Toss up between them and Wolfgang Puck Cafe for best crab cakes I tried.

Not a particularly large portion -- it's an appetizer after all -- but I suppose it (and the wonderful bread!) can serve as a light dinner.

Beachfan,

You can order the crab cakes off the appy menu then DW and I order a salad and when combined with the great bread, you have a very nice meal for people who don't need large portions. (2 appys and 2 salads and great bread satisfy us.) DW is a sucker for desserts so she always orders one.

And one for my old home town - Go Igggles. Have a great trip.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter