Kona and YCG - Lunch at Dinner

Dis Ohana

All your dreams can come true if you have the cour
Are you able to order off the lunch menu at dinner time at these restaurants? Looking specifically to order a sandwich.

Thanks!

I can't say for sure, but I seriously doubt it. Each restaurant preps for the meals that are served during a select dining period and when the period changes from lunch to dinner all the prep items are switched out. It's quite possible that the items needed for the lunch sandwich won't be available in the kitchen during dinner hours. Sorry!

It never hurts to ask. At both resorts some of the sandwiches on the lunch menu are also on the all day room service menu last I knew. So they may be able to accomodate you. I know in the past Kona Cafe made a cheeseburger for DS2 at dinner one time.

But I wouldn't count on it and just ask very nicely.:)

Thanks for the replies. DH likes to have just a sandwich at night, but the rest of us prefer a full meal. I'll ask nicely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!