Kohl's Black Friday deals online NOW

KKB

DIS Veteran
SO glad--our Thanksgiving dinner at my folks is Thursday night, so I didn't want to get in late. Got some terrific deals--some for Xmas, a few we just needed (luckily I checked the ad when I ran in to get some things DD & DH needed last week--DH's pants were $15 today!)

PLUS extra 15% off....

PLUS $15 per $50 spent!!!

AWESOME

I bought 2 winter coats for $65 after the 15% off. They were Black Friday prices. I was annoyed at the kids for not telling me they needed coats until now, but I was glad to get them on sale. I also found out that they can ship one to us and then DD can pick hers up at the store close to her college. I assumed that you had to pick one way for all the order.

yes I was excited to see it online...we don't have a kohl's very close (30ish minutes away) I had been wanting play kitchen for DD and I knew Kohl's also had the play shopping cart and they had both on a great sale plus I got 2 sets of accessories for her & we got some much needed new bath towels all for $116 with shipping and I got $30 Kohl's cash to use next week so I figure I might get DH some pjs and new house shoes to finish up his Christmas and DD gifts are now done! Very excited over this sale!

Don't forget to shop through your favorite shopping portals for extra savings! eBates is offering 6% back today and Rapid Rewards Shopping is giving 2 pts/$

Don't forget to shop through your favorite shopping portals for extra savings! eBates is offering 6% back today and Rapid Rewards Shopping is giving 2 pts/$

YES! I forgot all about ebates ( I have just signed up like last week) and I had already checked on when I remembered!!!! ACK!!!!

The only thing I really want is an espresso machine, but theirs are already WAY overpriced compared to other places I am looking and they really don't have the kind I want anyway. Not sure I will be able to find a deal on what I want.

If you download the eBates app, several stores are an additional % back through the app. Kohl's is 8% back through the app vs 6% on the website. (I just found this out today so haven't tried it yet. There is also a feature on the app to link your credit card to get money back when you shop in store at certain retailers. I haven't noticed that on the website so it may be app-only.)

I see nothing I want or need......grrrr
My nephew and his fiancée are registered at Kohl's, so I was able to purchase a number of items for the bridal shower (in Feb.) at a very good price.

I bit the bullet and bought the Canon camera that's in the ad for $89.99. That's the in store door buster price, so I paid $109.99 but I had $10 Kohl's cash that had to be used by Wednesday, and I'm not likely to make it in to the store in time on Thurs/Fri anyway. I also got two kitchen appliances that DW wanted, a crock pot and a waffle maker, that will end up being $9.99 and $7.99 respectively after mail in rebates. And a new hooded bath towel and a See-n-Say for DD2. (The last thing I threw in because I was only $7 away from another $15 in Kohl's Cash but I can wrap it up for her for Christmas.) I'll also get $14 back from ebates and have $45 in Kohl's Cash to spend next week. I think I did pretty well.

Thanks! I had forgotten about the early sale start. I got the waffle maker DD wanted for the $19.99-$12 rebate. There were great prices on scarves, socks, and tights. The kids and I were in need of replacements so I stocked up. I also got DH & DD Bluetooth speakers and went through ebates and have Kohl's cash to spend. I'm just hoping there will be somewhat decent prices when it's time to spend the K. cash. It's so nice to have it shipped or pick up in the store and check some gifts off the list.

I was debating getting a Fitbit charge for me ( got DD one through a deal on Amazon with Amex)a week ago. So - while it is not the "black-Friday in-store special - Kohls does have the following Fitbits on sale online:
Fitbit HR Charge - for 139.99; the Fitbit Charge for 109.99: and the Fitbit Flex for $79.99. With Kohls cash at $15 per $50; the Fitbit charge essentially comes down to $79.99. I realize not as good as the in-store special; but I simply will not be going out shopping on Thursday, and I work on Friday.

Does anyone know of a free shipping code for MVC? I can't seem to find a valid one, but I thought they always had free shipping for cardholders. I know it's free if spending $50, but I'm only doing $20.

Does anyone know of a free shipping code for MVC? I can't seem to find a valid one, but I thought they always had free shipping for cardholders. I know it's free if spending $50, but I'm only doing $20.
I don't think that there is one right now. Maybe spend the extra $30 so that you get free shipping and $15 Kohl's Cash? You'll pretty much break even with that deal.

Order two of the $19.99 appliances that have rebates. After the TURKEYTIME discount, they come out to $16.99 each. There's $10 rebates for each appliance, which knocks them down to $6.99 apiece. Take into consideration the $15 Kohl's cash and your total OOP cost for adding those items to your bag will be just the tax and you will get free shipping to boot!

Just a thought. You can always donate the appliances if you don't have someone to gift them to.

Any advice for a frozen account? I forgot my password and sent for the e-mail to reset it. The link keeps coming up that it is expired and now my account is frozen. I called customer service but was told that it would be a week to reset my account. I also tried to clear my cookies and history. I think I may have to drive to Kohl's :mad:

Any advice for a frozen account? I forgot my password and sent for the e-mail to reset it. The link keeps coming up that it is expired and now my account is frozen. I called customer service but was told that it would be a week to reset my account. I also tried to clear my cookies and history. I think I may have to drive to Kohl's :mad:
Go in as a guest, you will need to enter all your info. I never remember mine, and then pay with my Kohl's charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter