Kohler Disney Sink and Faucet

gstuetel

Earning My Ears
Just bought a Disney sink and faucet made by Kohler at a garage sale. It is in excellent condition and have been researching it online but can't find out anything about it. Does anyone have any knowledge or information about such a thing?

Just bought a Disney sink and faucet made by Kohler at a garage sale. It is in excellent condition and have been researching it online but can't find out anything about it. Does anyone have any knowledge or information about such a thing?
I want to say the Kohler Disney items came out around 10 years ago. I feel like I was working for Disney Direct Marketing at the time before we were outsourced. If I recall correctly, these items were special ordered at home improvement centers. I seem to remember a display at Downtown Disney as well. There were subtle Disney items and not so subtle. I remember a kitchen faucet that had Mickey icons in the handles.

If you still have the sink and faucet (assuming it's the white sink with Mickey & friends hanging on the inside), is be interested in purchasing it.

wOULD

Would love to see a picture if you could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter